I have been thinking, DayZ is fun and all, but it lacks something. So i was thinking it would be fun if heroes and bandita both made bases on a origins server, then had a war. I mean attacking each other and trying to take each others bases. You know what i mean? Just something to see who is better, bandits or heroes? Who will prevail?

If only there was a game, very similar to DayZ - maybe even something DayZ was built upon that had similar functionality.

ARMA II

Can't imagine what that would be like though.

• Like 3

Fucks like these have never bothered to touch the only reason they're playing this mod....

• Like 1

I like this game for the excitement and unpredictability of it. I appreciate the problems players,npcs, and zombies make, but i think it would be fun if clans got together and fought. You have your opinion, i have mine.

What these guys are saying, some more tactfully than others, is that 'clan wars' like this are far better supported in things like the Wasteland mission in Arma 2. You'd have a lot more fun there than doing it with DayZ. Have a look for it on youtube and you'll get an idea.