Sign in to follow this  
BullyMac

Bandit Questions

Hi! I'm new to the forums! I have a question about banditry, how do I lure people and kill them fast? I only play on low pop servers (because I can only play on them and not high, I got my CD key stolen). So how do I lure people and kill them fast?

Well... You press the left mouse button to shoot.

I know how to shoot and kill, I just need some expertise on guns that kill quickly. I also need to learn how to lure.

Erm... experience and personal pick. Use your brain to create a trap. If you cant, then you shouldnt be a bandit...Anyways that smells of old potatoes...

I know how to shoot and kill, I just need some expertise on guns that kill quickly. I also need to learn how to lure.

Every gun is affective. My personal favorite is the silenced M4A1. As for luring I wouldn't know, I don't like to grief or troll people for no reason. I just KoS for gear as I play and survive.

• Like 1

Preferably guns that go DAKKA DAKKA, as opposed to PEW PEW.....

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Preferably guns that go DAKKA DAKKA, as opposed to PEW PEW.....

Hope this helps!

DMR.

• Like 1

Every gun is affective. My personal favorite is the silenced M4A1. As for luring I wouldn't know, I don't like to grief or troll people for no reason. I just KoS for gear as I play and survive.

I like your style.