Sign in to follow this  
Dav!d

Friendly semi-experienced player looking for group/players

Hey guys,

I'm looking for friendly fellows to play with. I prefer players from Europe, because I'm from Germany. My name is David and I'm 19 years old. I like playing Breaking Point, Overwatch and DayZero, but I could also download other mods. I also have TeamSpeak 3 so we could communicate easily while being in game. I usually favour playing as a Hero, but if my life and my friends lives are in danger, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger. I've been playing DayZ for about half a year now and since I enjoy playing with company, I decided to make this post. :)

• Like 1

Visit www.dcot.webs.com and see if we're right for you man. We're an American group but we've got eastern players as well. Danke!

Hey David, we're currently going to be playing Epoch? How do you feel about this, if you think you'd be able to play it, please either message or leave your Skype/Steam in this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

We're currently 2 people who are quite experienced yet have been away from the game for a while. 

We're in EU time zones and are looking to make a small close-knit group that are up for a laugh with hints of seriousness when it's needed. We're pretty chill and expect good teamwork but we're really not bothered if we die(WARNING: Jimmy's may get partially rustled) .

My Skype: luca.anthony.chard

Hope to hear from you soon,

Drue

EDIT: Or leave yours and I'll add you.

Edited by Drue