Sign in to follow this  
M1SCH1EF

[S2N] DayZ Epoch [1.0.2.1/103718] - 300 Vehicles|Self Blood|Bus, Train, Sarge AI|Tow/Lift|Base Building|Missions

[s2N] DayZ Epoch [1.0.2.1/103718] - 300 Vehicles|Self Blood|Bus, Train, Sarge AI|Tow/Lift|Base Building|Missions

192.31.185.212:3323

Server details

- Private Hive  

- 50 slot

- Timezone Offset = -10 GMT 

- Auto restarts every 3 hours

- 300 Vehicles

- 3-5 Helicrashes

- Lootable wrecks

- AI Bus pickups

- Sarge AI

- Self Blood

- Base Building

- Veteran

- Waypoints = ON

- Crosshair = ON

- 3rd Person = ON

- Sidechat = OFF

*Server Events*

We are in the process of creating weekly/monthly events with prizes to those who participate and successfully finish the event.

As of right now, I'm in the process of placing 10 Tents throughout the map with special surprises. The items will vary and consist of survival supplies and some Tents will contain Briefcases filled with GOLD! Hurry and start searching since these items once looted will not re-spawn  :(

*Rules to be followed*

- No cheating

- No glitch exploiting

- No malicious chat

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 24 hour ban, repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

(Combat Logging is forcing your game to close (disconnecting) whilst in a fire fight/under enemy fire)

All [s2N] game servers run on our dedicated server hosted in the USA, specs are as follows

- CPU Type : Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620

- CPU Speed : 12 Core @ 2GHz +HT

- Server Memory : 48 Gigabytes RAM

- Network : 1gbit Dedicated Connection

[s2N] will be hosting DayZ Stand Alone servers as soon as it is released to the public, check back for updates!

Hope you guys like the news, if you can think of any suggestions feel free to post!

Edited by M1SCH1EF

*Update*

2 Tents have been placed containing some supplies to assist you with your survival.

Tent #1:

Coordinates: 119100

1x Binoculars

1x Compass

1x Map

1x Radio

1x Matches

1x Pepsi

3x Pistachios

1x Antibiotics 

1X *Special Item*

Tent #2

Coordinates: 132046

1x Knife

1x Compass

1x Toolbox

1x Radio

1x Keymakers Kit

1x Matches

1x Coke

2x Pistachios

1x Bandage 

1x Antibiotics 

1X *Special Item*

Edited by M1SCH1EF

*Update*

1 More Tent has been placed containing some supplies to assist you with your survival.

Tent #3:

Coordinates: 065097

1x Binoculars

1x Compass

1x GPS

1x Knife

1x Radio

1x Watch

1x Water

1x Antibiotics

1x Pistachios  

1X *Special Item*

Edited by M1SCH1EF

I commend you with the server. Playing on it is an absolute blast. I especially like the nightime and how fun that is to play on. However, without side chat it detracts from the player interaction that goes on in the server, Right now, the server is very new so there aren't very many players on so player interactions are few and far between because of the lack of side chat. An example of this was yesterday whilst I was looting in cherno I saw a heli flying past. It circled and nearly landed but then flew off. Of course I fled in a brazen act of cowardice but I would have loved the chance to have talked to the pilot and perhaps of gotten a lift. 

tl'dr -I'm having a blast, but server needs sidechat.

I commend you with the server. Playing on it is an absolute blast. I especially like the nightime and how fun that is to play on. However, without side chat it detracts from the player interaction that goes on in the server, Right now, the server is very new so there aren't very many players on so player interactions are few and far between because of the lack of side chat. An example of this was yesterday whilst I was looting in cherno I saw a heli flying past. It circled and nearly landed but then flew off. Of course I fled in a brazen act of cowardice but I would have loved the chance to have talked to the pilot and perhaps of gotten a lift. 

tl'dr -I'm having a blast, but server needs sidechat.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I believe this was resolved this morning. If you encounter any other issues come back and hit us up :) 

FYI I placed a Little Bird somewhere with the key in the gear, you might need a rotor and scrap metal  :D 

*Update* - Added Items

Tent #2

Coordinates: 132046

1 x CZ550

1x Knife

1x Compass

1x Toolbox

1x Radio

1x Keymakers Kit

1x Matches

1x Civilian Clothing

1x Coke

3x Pepsi

2x Pistachios

1x Trail Mix

1x Bandage 

1x Antibiotics 

1X *Special Item*

Played on here earlier.. Big clan presence by a few different clans- s2n and others. Everything was cool had a blast. Has usual trader freeze bug iv seen with most other ai servers

*Update*

We changed our hosting company and by doing so the IP address has changed. We currently are hosting 2 servers with better hardware and customer service. 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Address: 198.27.83.216   Port: 2332

Address: 198.27.83.217   Port: 2332

*UPDATE*

Hey everyone after 4-5 days of straight working on the new server it is up.  Come join and have fun!

*Disregard any other IP/Ports listed.  Below is the current server.

[s2N] DayZEpoch 1.0.2.3 [500+ vehicles|Custom Spawn|FastRope|Base Building|Self Blood|Lift/Tow|Refuel/Repair|Active Admins] WifeAggroProductions | Vilayer.com

198.27.83.217:2302

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/198.27.83.217:2302/

Edited by FRESHNESS