Sign in to follow this  
YuvalZombie

ERROR. Can't wait to play!!

Downloaded this game yesterday off steam, followed the instructions throughly at first I downloaded 1.5.5 version and when a server told me to upgrade I downloaded the 1.5.6 version from this website.

Now when ever I enter a server it says "you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles

I made sure I have ALL the files in the folder but the game still fails to work.

Downloaded this game yesterday off steam' date=' followed the instructions throughly at first I downloaded 1.5.5 version and when a server told me to upgrade I downloaded the 1.5.6 version from this website.

Now when ever I enter a server it says "you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles

I made sure I have ALL the files in the folder but the game still fails to work.

[/quote']

I had the same issue and had 1 to many folders, you need @dayz folder then make a ADDONS folder in the @dayz folder.

@dayz/addons

Are you seeing the dayzmod on the right side of the screen that says ARMA

DAYZ

this is when you are first loading up the game