Sign in to follow this  
TheDee (DayZ)

Rocket - Unanswered interview questions

Just watched the interview/game play between Rocket and Totalbiscuit (Found here).

During the video TB asked about what teamplay/groupplay elements Rocket was looking at implementing ingame, but before he could answer they had a "few" zeds to deal with. This carried on until TB's death and thus end of the interview.

The team play for the game is one thing I myself am very much looking forward too. I'm just wondering if we had an answer to this already via another interview or other form? I've tried myself looking around using the sites search and using Google, but all I seem to get are listings from talk about it or ideas regarding it.

Just wondering if someone has a link to the unanswered question or an answer itself.

Thanks in advance.

I noticed this too. Thought the Interview was hilariously awkward at times xD. "The zombie movement is a desync issue Im assuming" "yeah...." -"you got the matches?" "Yeah" *Matches still there* "Cool.."

Paraphrased anyway, cba looking through the vid again.

Anyway, I too would like to know, I think it's important that any particular playstyle isn't forced upon us, but should be feasible (if realistic/appropriate), and would be nice to know what direction we're looking at for the future. I'm not sure adding building into the game would be a good idea, but that up to the devs. I recommend they keep the absurdity out by foregoing gimmicks and game mechanics that people want just because they are used to them in other games, or because they are convenient.

Yeah loved the part where TB picks up a flash light and loses 7-8 mags of ammo for the Maka. Made me lol.

I think toolbiscuit should have made an attempt to learn how to play before jumping in feet first. I lost count of how many times I facepalmed.

I think toolbiscuit should have made an attempt to learn how to play before jumping in feet first. I lost count of how many times I facepalmed.

Although I agree with you and think he should know the basics of the games he's making a video on, I also accept that he has other shit going on in his life right now. Not to mention he uploads 1+ videos a day about different games so it's easy to see that he wasn't to prepared to play allot of the game first to find the controls and how to do things. You have the remember that what he's doing is a fulltime job for him and with that he is only human will will make mistakes now and again.

Just to make it clear I'm not trying to be a "white knight" and defend TB. I couldn't give two shits about a guy I don't even know, but people are people.

EDIT: Wrong thread.