1S1K-Airborne

1S1K Clan is Recruiting Heros for DayZ! PM me if you're interested in joining!

1S1K Clan is Recruiting Heros for DayZ!  PM me if you're interested in joining!

Tired of running around alone getting sniped by bandits?

Tired of walking everywhere because everyone steals your vehicles?

Tired of not having anyone to help you complete various missions?

1S1K (One Shot One Kill) is the group for you to join!

We're a group of established gamers from the COD, BF, AA, and WarZ games.  We're playing the DayZ mod to familiarize ourselves with the game before the DayZ Standalone is released.  We're a clan of hero players who are primarily killing bandits.  But our clan will not be pushed around.  If we get attacked / challenged by another group of heros, we're going to kick some hero ass.....lol

Requirements:

- Must be at least 16 years old.

- Must be mature team player.  If you have "little kid syndrome" or "want to do your own thing" do not apply.

- Must speak English.

- Must have a Microphone Headset.

- Must download Teamspeak and use it.

Benefits:

- Have friends that you can PVP with!

- Somebody to watch your back, or retrieve your gear if you die!

- We have members willing to help you build your house, get a vehicle, go looting, etc!

We have a primary server that we play in.  Most of the clan is on at 9pm-11pm Eastern Standard Time, but we have members that play all day as well.  There are a lot of other benefits to being in a clan and having a dedicated paid Teamspeak Server you can use.

1S1K Clan is Recruiting Heros for DayZ!  PM me if you're interested in joining!

Edited by 1S1K-Airborne
  • Like 6

Hey I'm interested! :D

I'm 20

Attending a Technical College in Wisconsin

I'm good with the Chernarus map but this mod looks really interesting

I'll be new to the map but not to the game ^.^

My in game name is BlkJk

• Like 1

I'm 14 Doing my GCSEs and also looking for people to play Origin i am very mature not like these idiots that think they can join a just to kill and steal from other group members. Thats bad sportsman ship, i just wanna join a group to make new friends and do some gaming with new people and not people that will hack or whatever else they find fun that can get you banned.

If your interested please let me know i would enjoy to do a bit of gaming with you guys since i have never played dayZ in large groups, i am also not used to this forums layout so it would make things easier if you tried my skype if not don't worry i'l figure this forum out.

My skype is Kyle...123

Bump!  Also looking for European Players that speak English!  We'd like to have a presence on the server all day long!

I'm 15

I play both DayZ and DayZ Origins, i'm hero lv. 3 in a server, but i'm tired to play alone '-' . 

My skype is: thiagotrofficial

My name in-game is Carrey

Edited by Thiagolgamer