Sign in to follow this  
TheFired3mon

Morphine location?

If I got my location correct, I'm near Solnichniy in some firehouse looking thing. Brick building with 2 large rooms on both ends, can only access the bottom floor. A zombie just broke my leg. Is there anywhere nearby where I can find morphine?

to be honest I think 90% the spawns are in Hospitals and med tents now. good luck.

Several people have stated that they ahvent seen morphine spawn in regular spawns only pain killers

Morphine has a low percentage chance of spawning in most areas unless you head to med tents or hospitals where you are highly likely to find some.

You're only going to find some in very scarce parts of small residential areas. The major source of morphine is going to be in the hospitals near Elektro and Cherno.

Good luck!

medical and military buildings (and zombies) - hospitals, military camps, deer stands, barracks, hangars, etc.

Well, shit. Thanks guys XD. I just gotta hope during my long journey that I find some more Lee Enfield ammo. Due to the fact that it's out, and I only have a revolver with one spare clip. I'm going to take my chances at Berezino, not looking forward to heading to Cherno or Elektro basically defenseless.