flaep

a "Thank You"-Button in the Forum

I see a lot of posts that only contain

"THANK YOU" and how much people like what ever there happened.

Yes! you should be able to express that you liked something and you cant do this enough.

But!

Speacialy hotfix/patch threads are full of this "thank you"-posts.

If you try to find out what people experience with this fixes/patches you get nowhere cause every second post is "thank you"

I like this mod too but i try to post only when i can contribute something.

Thats why i think you should put this:

"Please do not post messages of support or abuse. Please only post your feedback from having tried the update, or any serious issues."

in a pop-up-window where you have to press okay or abort and the position of the buttons should switch randomly before you can post.^^

So i think wee need a "Thank You"-button in the forums to show our appreciation with out spamming. Every Post gets the button that we can see what the users liked and what not.

I know that these buttons are a little "in personal" but it makes the forums easier to read.

we could show evey users nick name under the post who pressed the thankyou button. (maybe after reaching a certain amount of letters it shows only the last ten people who pressed it)

I saw this on other forums and it worked well.

I dont want to tell anyone to not show his appreciation but its so hard to get to the point of what happens in a thread.

yes.. Its hard to find comments about what people actually say about the patches with the 85 pages of "thank you's" We are all grateful for this mod and I think Rocket has probably realized that by now. We need something like this.

• Like 1