Sign in to follow this  
Hermon Li

OVERWATCH: (BCG) Squad looking for new members

Hermon Li here also known as SexyGuitarSurvivor, (when i play guitar on the hospital roof :P)

BCG (US) - Battlecraft Gaming, is looking for a few new members to tighten our squad and gain some land on a server we play on

We are not bandits, to a point

We are not heroes, to a point

We are survivors

I've played the dayz mod for over a year, i know every trick in the book, most loot spawns. I plan to write an online book eventually about my best experiences on the mod

Back to the squad/clan

You need to be able to...

1.) Understand Orders

2.) Master your role/position. ex, if you're a pilot, don't do a barrel roll, or randomly crash into shit.

3.) Loot and survive at all times, gather supplies

4.) Do not have intention's of betrayal or spy

5.) Have fun :)

If you lack a few of these, honestly we can help you out, we're not elitists or the best, but we sure as hell could be

We have openings for all roles, the more roles you can fill the better

Currently we play Overwatch mod, and sticking to it.

For an interview, post who you are in this forum, go on teamspeak3: BATTLECRAFTPVP.NET - Head in the Battlecraft Gaming chan, pass is ,, (2 commas)

We look forward to seeing you in the world!

Hey i'm a 14 year old looking to play with some guys that dont mind me playing with them, I am mature and i will not mess round. I am a driver/pilot so that what i would like to do

Good to see these responces, i got class in 3 hours so hop on teamspeak 3 so I can give you the interview. Last night some strange stuff happened to our group.

I don't mind you being 14 at all, we all were there at one point, gotta check with the co leader.

eamspeak3: BATTLECRAFTPVP.NET - Head in the Battlecraft Gaming chan, pass is ,, (2 commas)