Sign in to follow this  
skavier470

Disconnecting Fools

I want to share a little story with you:

I and my friend were looting in Cherno searching for toolboxes when we hear a car coming from Balota, we started to run after the car but after the car passed the fuel station we lost them.

One loots spot for toolboxes wasn’t checked: the Factory

Slowly approaching the forest to the south and as soon as we hit the tree line there is the Car!

There were 3 guys, 2 with M4 CCO SD and one with a M24, while I watched threw my Binos, my friend started to shoot the guys who were at the car,

First guy bleeds falls to the ground… Disconnect!

Second guy drops “dead” too and can disconnect!

The sniper can get in the car and drives away taking heavy fire by our Enfield’s, we follow him a bit, but he was way too fast.

Back to the construction side we search for the body’s, nothing, after raiding for a tool box we head north.

We were north east of cherno near the power lines and see that this idiot sniper with his M24 is driving back to the factory! As we run back it looks like he was driving around with his car to search where we were hiding…

Too bad we aren’t hiding! We start to shoot the car and HE steps out of the car, he died immediately, after looting his body and we grab all the cool stuff and drive away with a big grin on our faces.

We were not far away from safety and the server restarts (heart attack time, last time when we got disconnect in a car we lost it somewhere)... 15 minutes later its back online and we are still standing somewhere northeast of cherno….

Later the same day we find an off roader on a road (going 110 on roads is insane).

Thank who ever drove this car!

These idiots who disconnected had got what they earned and we got 2 cars and an m24 and hell lot of supplies.

I bet the sniper got stomped by his mates in TS.

Maybe they will learn: no no driving car in cherno!

Who in their right mind would drive a car right into...CHERNO

Natural selection at its best

Driving into Cherno with a car TWO times!

Thanks Guyd,

I will make more of these as soon as i have material.