Sign in to follow this  
LegendCrusaderr

DayZ Recruitment - All DayZ Mods

Hello, my name Daniel, or Dan. Or LegendCrusaderr if you don't feel comfortable using real names. I am looking for 1-4 people to play DayZ with. Neither age, nor experience level, affects my decision on whether I would like to play with you. The most important thing I would ask you for is that you share your Skype information (If you have an account), and for you to have the DayZ Mod for Arma II. Also, having a mic is required, and Skype is preferred, and would be greatly appreciated.

This section of the post will be information about myself, if you do not want, or care, to know about me skip to the third section of the post. So, time to talk about me, I am 13 years old, and do not have a high pitched voice (In case that bothers you). And am rather mature for my age, and intelligent nonetheless. Also, I can be both serious, and humorous, dependent on the situation. I can play DayZ for multiple hours a day, especially on weekends (for specifics on my time schedule, look at the end of this topic). I have a decent amount of experience.

If you want to apply, be serious. You have the choice of following the format directly, or writing a small paragraph supplying me with the important information from the format. Here is the format for the application:

Name: (Real name or preferred IGN)

DayZ Experience Level: (1-10; 10 Being Very Experienced)

Preferred Difficulty: (Regular.Veteran, or Hardcore)

Preferred DayZ Mod(s): (Origins, Overwatch, etc.)

Note: (Anything you would like to share about yourself)
Edited by LegendCrusaderr

Name:

Real: Hayman

IGN: Ordomalleus25

Preferred Difficulty: Veteran.

Dayz experience level: 6-7

Preferred Dayz Mod: origins and standard dayz.

A bit about me: I am a friendly person who loves dayz, I am a great sniper/ambush predator.

I am australian but i can connect to US servers And all other servers that are under 310 ping/ms 

Edited by ordomalleus25

Name: imabobz

DayZ Experience Level: 8-9

Preferred Difficulty:Vetran

Preferred DayZ Mod(s): Epoch Origins and Overwatch

Note: Been playing dayz for around a year now :D
Edited by imabobz

Name: l0ngsh0t147

DayZ Experience Level: 6 or 7

Preferred Difficulty: Normal

Preferred DayZ Mod(s): Overwatch and Epoch