Sign in to follow this  
Gunny17

Server Connection Issues

I am a new player and have only been on maybe 2 servers for a brief period of time. I have been trying to play tonight, but have been unable to get into any servers. I am using DayZCommander, everything is up to date. What is happening is I get into the server, hit okay, download 'mission files', then it takes me to another screen to load. On this screen it takes forever to load up, and when it goes back into the server where I would start playing it tells me I lost connection with the server. It has happened on different servers.

When it happened a few times in a row, I checked out my versions to make sure all was good and noticed my DayZ file indicated it was corrupt. I repaired it, but I continue to have the same issue. Am I just unlucky, or is there another possible issue?

Now I got kicked from one saying my Ping was too high, which I dont understand why...my internet is great, and it was a US server which is where I am located... >:(

Now I got kicked from one saying my Ping was too high, which I dont understand why...my internet is great, and it was a US server which is where I am located... > :(

why dont you give the server i play on a go

its called cef

type that into the search bar

I figured it out. I restarted my computer and router. Then when I use DayZ Commander to find a server, after I choose to join the server I close DayZ Commander. Since doing this I have had no problems.