Sign in to follow this  
aceadam

Will there be reserved slots? or..

If im an admin of a server will i join even if a server is full? there isent allot of information that an admin can or cant do... So i can kick like 10 ppl off to let friends in? no rule says i cant..

There are not reserved slots for admins. Currently there is no rule against kicking players to make room for your friends or self, but the community frowns upon it.

Hmm that is intresting but how do we know if we can edit them files? ill have to get an admin to have alook at this Thanks!

There are not reserved slots for admins. Currently there is no rule against kicking players to make room for your friends or self' date='

[/quote']

Kicking for members is frowned up by Rocket.

If You're going to donate a server to the Dayz Dev team, then it is for the use of the whole DayZ community, Not just you and your friends. I host EU5 and the only time I've kicked someone is because they were causing problems. I dont believe in kicking for friends/members on something I have donated to a large community.

We cant edit dayz files, its up to dev team to find and implement the solution. Best would be to allow to connect over server limit

i was only thinking like 10 Max Reserve slots on a 50 man server... so ya im not taking the whole server but its just a few slots cus me and a few friends are new.. we meet up with each other (which takes about 30 mins of running) to then go into anyplace (yes we have been in land) to get killed by either zombies or ppl... if i could at least select a place on the coast to spawn that would be aswome!