Sign in to follow this  
blackfish13

Join This Awesome Server

Join this AWESOME Server its not many people on it right now but it will change if you join and maybe others. It is called BMRF DayZ #1. Whitelist at Bmrf.me

no...

jk i've played BMRF wasteland servers and they're pretty good

You guys should join this server me and my friends are playing on this one and a couple of others are sometimes playing, so you should try it

6) Cross-posting:
Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed. Just post it once in the correct place.

On topic: I played in one of your servers once back in the day and it was pretty good. Friendly admin and all that.

Is this server vanilla? I'm currently looking for a new server to play solo in so I don't end up miles away from where I log out with my mates.

6) Cross-posting:

Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed. Just post it once in the correct place.

On topic: I played in one of your servers once back in the day and it was pretty good. Friendly admin and all that.

Is this server vanilla? I'm currently looking for a new server to play solo in so I don't end up miles away from where I log out with my mates.

Yes it is Vanilla and its Private hive :) you should join :)