Sign in to follow this  
LeDave

Not enough users on DayZ+, what's similar in hardness but more peepz?

Hi, I bought ARMA II just a few days ago to play mainly for ARMA military gameplay, however I stumbled upon DayZ mod and loved it and hated it. I didn't like it because there were too much PVP since it was too easy to survive. Now I heard about DayZ+ and it was my dreams came true, however there aren't any players that play it. There are only like 2-4 on at most on one server while the rest are empty. Are there any other DayZ variants that have just as much difficulty where it causes people to want to team up with each other rather than kill each other? Thanks, Dave.

Edited by LeDave

I'm not sure what else you'll hear, but DayZero and DayZ Origins (especially either of these two on Veteran difficulty) are tough enough to where people are more likely to band together. The only issue is, that you'll always have those ***holes that just want to see the world burn who will ruin all the good that you and others are doing. Never completely trust anyone unless you've developed a reputation with them after playing for a really long time, or if you know them outside of the game. Just my 2 cents. If you're online 0730-1500 EST during the week, I'd be happy to link up with you (or rather, have you join up with my friends and I). We were doing transport runs today in a Huey; picking up stragglers and dropping them at a designated point for a coordinated attack on an AI fortress so that they could try and get better gear. We provided overwatch and air support while they got their stuff together. PM me if you play during the same time and I'll give you my Skype tag.

Cheers!

DayZ Epoch is fun and a little challenging at times! If you jump on the Teamspeak I'll give you the IP!

Teamspeak IP: downundergames.enjinvoice.com

Thanks

-Blue Pants