Swordsworn

Offer NVG LF DMR MAG / FN FAL MAG

Hey Guys,

i have some Nvg´s to offer and Im looking for FN FAL Mags and DMR Mags

If you have DMR Mags or FN FAL Mags contact me, plz dont offer me if you dont have one of those items, i do not need anything else.

Greetz

Swordsworn

Edited by Swordsworn

I have 2-3 FN-FAL mags, but I probably won't be able to get them to you for another couple of days. If you're on in the early morning (4-7am EST), feel free to add me on Skype (DrScandalousDayZ) and I could certainly get them for you then.

If nobody else can get you some, let me know... I'll figure out a way to get them to you. 

added DMR mags to my wishlist :)

and about 10 DMR mags

I have 2-3 FN-FAL mags, but I probably won't be able to get them to you for another couple of days. If you're on in the early morning (4-7am EST), feel free to add me on Skype (DrScandalousDayZ) and I could certainly get them for you then.

If nobody else can get you some, let me know... I'll figure out a way to get them to you. 

ehrm i have no idea what time this would be for me but since i have a lot of sparetime at the moment ill add you and we will see :)

I'm looking for some NVG.

I have a range finder to trade, I have some DMR mags. Not sure exactly how many. I dont have any FAL mags though.

Removed RF from wishlist since I shot some a few minutes ago ^-^

At the Moment im looking for DMR or FN FAL mags.

@Piercy if you have enough DMR mags im willing to trade a nvg for it :) let me know how many you have

Removed RF from wishlist since I shot some a few minutes ago ^-^

At the Moment im looking for DMR or FN FAL mags.

@Piercy if you have enough DMR mags im willing to trade a nvg for it :) let me know how many you have

I'm just making my way to my camp, I'll let you know. I know i have more than 5 just not sure exactly how many. You interested in a G36 cammo? Or a SVD cammo?