swaglord2000

The Devil's Rejects Clan Recruitment [TDR]

Hi there!

We are The Devil's Rejects and we are looking for new players to come and hang out with us or join our clan. We are all friendly guys with good sense of humor and we are glad to meet new people from all over the world. Our community consists of 15-20 daily active players and we play a lot of games, but mostly ArmA 2 and DayZ (including all mods). Sometimes we like to relax with some other games like 7D2D, LoL, DotA 2, etc.

Basically we are looking for mature players (min. 16 y.o.) that are cool and chilled :).

We also accept players that don't play our type of games and we are happy to join you in games you play and try them out.

We don't care where you are from, we only need you to be able to speak and understand English.

So, if you wanna join and chat, our Teamspeak server ip is imsomnia.no-ip.org .

(microphone is needed)

Until then, greetings from [TDR]Vedran.

Can I try out for your clan, im a British 16 year old. I'm pretty new to dayz but i am finding the learning curve pretty harsh and none of my mates play dayz. id just like some team mates to build a base with who dont shoot me in the back.

• Like 1

Can I try out for your clan, im a British 16 year old. I'm pretty new to dayz but i am finding the learning curve pretty harsh and none of my mates play dayz. id just like some team mates to build a base with who dont shoot me in the back.

Sure bro hop on teamspeak :)