nate9801

[UIF] [United International Forces] [13+] [Tactics] [Organized] [Ranks]

Hello, and welcome

I am the Colonel of the United International Forces. We are a rank based clan. Being a rank based clan means that you WILL have to follow orders. No matter how crazy the orders are, even if they mean your life, you will have to follow them or be punished. We would like to recruit dedicated members who actually care about being in the clan. Also, being 13 years of age or older is mandatory. Being mature during pre-told moments is also mandatory.

Having general knowledge of DayZ and ArmA is needed. If you're a noob, we will teach you. Having a mic is mandatory. We also slack off sometimes and play Garry's Mod.

We play both DayZ AND ArmA. Training is necessary for all recruits. Training days may be scheduled. If you are a recruit you can still play but can't be promoted until after training has been given. Training is done on ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead.

MILSIM: Military Simulation. We do play with milsim incorporated into our clan. Although we are a semi-serious clan, we have moments when told to be COMPLETELY serious. We use tactics which were taught in training. Tactics is a huge part of our clan. Strategy is extremely overused in our clan. If you're a strategist then you will have a huge part in this clan.

We also use a PTS system when issued from an officer. If an officer says "We are now using PTS" you would say "PTS [Rank] [Name]" and then an officer will say permission granted or not granted. If there is a situation where 'PTS' is unnecessary [i.e CONTACT or TAKING SHOTS] is completely understood to be broken. This keeps members quiet and calm. Also, it makes it to where we don't go deaf from someone screaming.

We use TeamSpeak! 208.167.232.2:9304

If we receive enough donations, we may buy DayZ Standalone copies for members!

We have a website! www.uifclan.webs.com

We are in major need of:

A Lieutenant Colonel

Editor and Gameplay Capture person

Officers

Members [Of course]

Strategists

Squad Leaders

Edited by nate9801

I like the creativity of the clan, and the good organization, about me I could say I am a veteran player from Arma2 and extremely dedicated pilot (jets and helis) I would like to join, also I would teach to others, I freshies :P

I like the creativity of the clan, and the good organization, about me I could say I am a veteran player from Arma2 and extremely dedicated pilot (jets and helis) I would like to join, also I would teach to others, I freshies :P

I forgot to say, I am also a programmer I like to edit content too (geek :/) sqf, sqs, Java, and C++ :)

Join our TeamSpeak and come talk to us. Recently the clan was disbanded and we joined the SOS. A clan I shared the TeamSpeak with.

Join our TeamSpeak and come talk to us. Recently the clan was disbanded and we joined the SOS. A clan I shared the TeamSpeak with.

I joined no one is in :(, I am DonVito in Team Speak