Sign in to follow this  
Stadtkind

New DayZEpoch Server - 1.0.2 - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - Fresh Epoch Server 9/2 Hosted by Stakeland.net (Optional Protective Player Base Domes)

Server IP: 199.229.249.52:2352
TeamSpeak IP: 173.234.62.182:10005

Here at Stakeland we are releasing a new fresh Epoch server for our community and we would like to join us. With the new additions to Epoch now is a great time to get back into the mod. 

Overall vision of Stakeland.net

1. To continue to  promote the community. This is not only my home but its a home for everyone.

2. All donations and money goes back into the community whether its by renting better gaming servers, upgrading the website, marketing or giveaways! We make sure that every penny goes back to the community no matter what!

3. Many of you know how solid my track record is as an admin. I will continue to offer top notch admin support for our servers. I have been very happy with the admin team that we have.

4. Voice your opinion, and enjoy yourself. We accept all feedback. If you have an idea, let us know. And if you aren't enjoying yourself, take a break - we want our players to enjoy the game.

What is the vision of our Epoch server? What can I expect when playing here?

1. We will provide improvements to the makeup of Chernarus. Towns and general areas of the map will be changed to help keep the game world and our server unique. These additions will not be announced and will remain a surprise for players.

2. We offer protected player domes to anyone who clocks in 20 hours played on our Epoch server. Protected domes are optional. The purpose of protected domes are as follows.
         a. To help promote the players imagination with the unique modular building system that Epoch offers.
         b. The modular building system is a serious investment of time and we want to help protect the players investment.

3. Trader cities will not be a Costco wholesale store. You will see shortages on items, this is intended.

4. Active changes to trader item prices. To attempt stop the escalation of hording prices for some items will be set higher and over time reduce in price.

5. HIGH armor value vehicles with mounted a GUN will be kept to a strict minimum of 10 for EACH model. For example... 
        10 Armored SUV's
        10 Armoured Hummers

6. Custom Scripts will be supported. At the moment we have remove clothing from dead players. Thank You RipSaw!

Logged in last night to check it out, played very smooth even in the big towns, looking forward to seeing what people can build without the threat of suicide bombers hitting their bases :}