Grunt!

Wookie Ghillies need you!

Hi all, me and few players from which I met through dayz have banded together a while ago to make a pretty well rounded squad. We're currently looking for 1 experienced dayz mod player in Overwatch and normal dayz.

Our squad currently consists of 4-5 players, ideal for smooth clear comms.

What to expect from us:

• To become the hunter, not the hunted
  • No fresh spawn kills
  • Hostage situations / Hold ups
  • Clear, good communication
  • Team play
  • Total new experience to solo play
  • Experienced squad members
  • We keep footage of our good kills / situations we get in (check bottom of the post for youtube channel)
  • Patience we don't bite you're head of if you're not the best player, instead we will train you up and try to give you some of the knowledge that we've had to pick up from hundreads of hours of playtime
  • Maturity
  • Good banter in between fire fights
  • Fun situations
  • We don't camp or kill new spawns, we don't hang around the coast!
  • Teamspeak3 server

What we expect from you:

• Keep quiet during the fire fight only talking when needed, i.e. player spotted, man down, zombie aggro, you need help etc...
  • Not to get to excited on the microphone if you found lets say a toolbox. Such as 'OMG GUYS I FOUND A TOOLBOX' during a fire fight.
  • General knowledge of the map.
  • Know how to atleast reach Stary from any spawn along the coast (dayzdb.com) can help
  • Moderate all round play style, you can fly a chopper if needed, you can drive a car, you can snipe successfully, you can avoid zombie aggro and know when to back off and reassess the situation
  • Good with a compass
  • Be good with spotting players
  • Not to be a chore to play with, remember we need you as much as you need us!
  • Maturity
  • Able to shoot accurately 

We would prefer generally an older player of 17+ but if you have the experience we will give you the benefit of the doubt! We have a good set of players now but after that 1 player to benefit us!

If you're up for the challenge reply here or send me a pm, I try to check the forums at least once a day.

Server info: Overwatch / Childs Play Corner (filter in Dayzcommander) or CPC

Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/afallingcow

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3SIKBPC_1QN2dHFbkQ7XA - overwatch series (if you enjoy feel free to subscribe)

If you're interested feel free to leave a message here or inbox me for further inquiries.

We look forward from hearing from you.

*we may in the future try dayz zero / dayz origins*

*receiving beans will show you've been successful, we always run a fresh spawn or two with each player interested*

Edited by Grunt!
  • Like 2

Hey guys, I'll give you a try.  I'll send you a PM with more info Grunt.

hi im looking to see if you still need another player for the team i am a sesoned player of dayz and 20 years old so no childs play here reply if interested

hi im looking to see if you still need another player for the team i am a sesoned player of dayz and 20 years old so no childs play here reply if interested

pm'd

send me a pm if interested. Thanks

Edited by Grunt!

We dont do applications, we run a fresh spawn or 2 with you depending on the situation, if you listen well and can co-ordinate in a team then that is enough for us. We believe an in-game run is far better then some text on a web page.

We will be doing a few runs possibly later on today

I don't see why you are bumping it. You've ignored me for the past 2 days. No need to reply to this thread, guys. He's not gonna reply. 

if you're the american who's spamming me at 4am in the morning perhaps you should check what time it is where I live? generally I don't Skype whilst im fast asleep find it to be quite difficult.

On a lighter note. BUMP

Edited by Grunt!

I would be rather interested! got 200-300+ hours on dayz vanilla, haven't really played much on overwatch but dont mind playing. Got endless amounts of endgame gear in my bases on normal dayz, so getting bored solo. got a few choppers aswell.

Used to play as a friendly survivor/hero but ended up wanting some pvp, so started joining 40-50+ servers and killing everyone I saw, so got lots of pvp experience (mostly sniping tho)

oh and I'm 21