Sign in to follow this  
dynamaik

Hackers..

so yea, i was joining my clan server "CQF" to get some morphine, cuz of a broken leg, i meat up with a couple of friends and get my leg fixed, i was a click away from leaving, and a modafuking hacker kills everyone.. this means i loose m4a3 cco plus mags, g17 plus mags,mountain dew,cooked meat,NVG,M24 plus mags, coyate pack... this is so dumb, how can things like this even happend...and the worst thing is that, im not able to get the things refunded or anything, ill have to go find it again. GG

You died in DayZ?

Please, enlighten me with your argument of why you can't get all your stuff back.

You died in DayZ?

Please' date=' enlighten me with your argument of why you can't get all your stuff back.

[/quote']

u wanna hit zombies with a flashlight ?

love how people are trying to troll him, yet its a complaint about hackers, lol at people on this forum.

love how people are trying to troll him' date=' yet its a complaint about hackers, lol at people on this forum.

[/quote']

What do you expect us to do?

Cry along with him?

There's nothing we can do, he reported, and he's now crying about his lost gear...

i was killed by the same hacker, had an m4 and a few other bits of nice gear. rocket should have at least some form of hacker detection in place.. like if AN ENTIRE SERVER OF PLAYERS DIE AT THE SAME TIME.. then the database should notice it and rollback the item data to like 5 mins before the death..

^^

This is a pretty good idea.

love how people are trying to troll him' date=' yet its a complaint about hackers, lol at people on this forum.

[/quote']

The very nature of this game makes it vulnerable to hackers. You kinda just have to accept it and move on.

.and the worst thing is that' date=' im not able to get the things refunded or anything, ill have to go find it again. GG

[/quote']

Refunded? For what? Did you buy them? I'm confused..

I recommend if you suspect a hacker on the server you are playing on to leave that server immediately and join one of the other 500+ servers that are up and running.

I recommend if you suspect a hacker on the server you are playing on to leave that server immediately and join one of the other 500+ servers that are up and running.

how do u want ppl to know if there is a hacker on the server ?

the database should notice it and rollback the item data to like 5 mins before the death..

pretty nice idea

the database should notice it and rollback the item data to like 5 mins before the death..

pretty nice idea

Did you get nuked?

That's a hacker.

pretty nice idea

Did you get nuked?

That's a hacker.

yea i got nuked

They are working hard on securing the game. It probably isn't any comfort for your lost gear but know that BattleEye will ban that user so he's stuck paying $30 for another copy of Arma II.

I understand you are frustrated you lost your nice equipment and felt the need to vent, but try to remain reasonable. You have one guy working on this mod. Hackers are a problem but a minor one at best, and there are simply more important things to be done than coding a special allowance for people who get nuked and lose their gear.

It's alpha and I'm sure it will be improved in the future. As it stands though, all I can tell you is you'll probably collect a bunch of nice loot only to be nuked again, so accept it is a possibility and it won't bother you as much next time.