Sign in to follow this  
Kahlissi

Dayz Chern and Epoch

Hello ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Whats the actual difference of dayz chernarus and dayz epoch?

Im asking because you know there are many mods added to servers, patches since the last "reveal" videos

Things like, Woman can wear different clothes. Is this Dayz Chernarus only? Because then I would only search for DayzCh Servers ^^

And what does the mod/patch numbers epoch 1.5.1.... and dayz 1.7.7... express? That Epoch is not as actual as dayz cherno? :lol: Or just a vers number of each mod?

Thaankk yuuuuu :thumbsup:

Kahl

DayZ Epoch is a modded version of DayZ.  Modception.  Epoch adds a lot of extra stuff that is not in Vanilla DayZ. http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

In Epoch, females have several types of skins they can find.  However they are just different variations of the default female skin.  Vanilla DayZ has only one female skin.

If by DayZ Chern you mean vanilla DayZ, then the link I posted earlier list off the extra things that makes Epoch different than vanilla.  Epoch is also available on more than just Chernarus.

The mod patch numbers means which version of DayZ/DayZ epoch it is.

Epoch is still DayZ, but just a modded version of it.

Hope that answers your questions.

• Like 1

Epoch has just been updated too... You would love this mod, and not just for the female skins ;). Speaking for myself, Iam finding this mod amazing just so much depth and stuff to do, My girl is playing also and she is having a blast having come from Vanilla dayz after a long stint. 

ok thanks :D ....

Edit: Oh it's Epoch 1.0.2 now :D ...yay

Health Regeneration :D

edit2:

Do i have to care about the build version? Some have 1.0.2/102285 and other 1.0.2/105785, 1.0.2/103718

But the actual Beta patch is number 108074 (http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php)

So? xD.. erm?

Edited by Kahlissi

The beta patch is just what version Arma is.  Unless otherwise stated, you always want to make sure you are running the latest beta patch.  

As far as the build version goes, you want to have the build version that the server you are playing on has.

• Like 1