Sign in to follow this  
1S1K-Airborne

1S1K Clan is Recruiting Heros for a DayZ Origins Server!

1S1K Clan is Recruiting Heros for a DayZ Origins Server!  PM me if you're interested in joining!

Tired of running around alone getting sniped by bandits?

Tired of walking everywhere because everyone steals your vehicles?

Tired of not having anyone to help you complete various missions?

1S1K (One Shot One Kill) is the group for you to join!

We're a group of established gamers from the COD, BF, AA, and WarZ games.  We're playing the DayZ mod to familiarize ourselves with the game before the DayZ Standalone is released.  We're a clan of hero players who are primarily killing bandits.  But our clan will not be pushed around.  If we get attacked / challenged by another group of heros, we're going to kick some hero ass.....lol

Requirements:

- Must be at least 16 years old.

- Must be mature.  If you have "little kid syndrome" or "are not a team player" do not apply.

- Must speak English.

- Must be willing to play the DayZ Origins mod most of the time.

- Must strive to stay in Hero humanity status (you don't have to be a hero yet to join)

- Must have a Microphone Headset.

- Must download Teamspeak and use it.

Benefits:

- We've got vehicles and helos to use!  Helos with guns too!

- We have a dedicated clan base (and are working on a Stronghold)!

- We've got guns and gear to help you get outfitted initially!

- We have members willing to help you build your house, get a vehicle, go looting, etc!

We have a primary server that we play in.  Most of the clan is on at 9pm Eastern Standard Time, but we have members that play all day as well.  There are a lot of other benefits to being in a clan and having a dedicated paid Teamspeak server you can use.

1S1K Clan is Recruiting Heros for a DayZ Origins Server!  PM me if you're interested in joining!

• Like 2

Sounds Like a Nice Clan. My Wife and I have been looking for a Origins clan for a few weeks now. We are both 21 and I have previous U.s. Army Experience. Please P.M. a teamspeak or some other Chat system you use and a Skype if you have it. I would love to hear more. 

Sounds Like a Nice Clan. My Wife and I have been looking for a Origins clan for a few weeks now. We are both 21 and I have previous U.s. Army Experience. Please P.M. a teamspeak or some other Chat system you use and a Skype if you have it. I would love to hear more. 

Always like having more vets on the team!

PM'd

Hi i have been playing dayz for about a month now and was looking to play with some cool guys you looked like the clan to play with and just pm'ing you now im over 16 half decent and have a mic and speak english thnx arran678

Edited by arran678

Hey, was wondering how many people you had so far in your clan that are playing DayZ Origins, I'd love to join but I would perfer being on a server where the clan didn't make up most of the population of the server.