Sign in to follow this  
Nurfed

Old player coming back - Looking for group to play with

Hey :)

I was playing Day Z until about 6 months ago when I became disenchanted with the amount of bugs being abused in the game and people taking advantage of them, as it stands none of the original people I played with currently bother with Day Z and lone wolfing gets a bit boring after a while, so am looking for a new group of people to play with on a server....I'm from the UK so a Euro server would probably be for the better.

Regards,

Nurfed

Hey man, join our TS 

ts52.gameservers.com:9314

We have our own server and such, and a pretty thriving community :D

I found your Day Z game server but it seems to be empty :)

Same situation starting over all over again. Steam: eazy_e or skype RMcK315

Since you guys are all looking for a group to play with, maybe I could interest you in our community, Dark Angels. We're a UK based community and play a variety of a games, we started out on DayZ but a lot of the members have lost interest and are waiting for standalone. I am trying to put together a DayZ group again within our community, at the moment we have about 6-9 players from all over the world (America, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Australia) so I am looking for more members in the GMT timezone such as yourselves. We're all ages 15-30 so there will be no annoying kids so to speak. If any of you are interested please contact me on one of the following:

Steam - nitromanic

Skype - Cazamarooney

Our Teamspeak - ts.darkangelsgaming.com (Look for "Nitro")

I have added you already McK315 on skype, hopefully I will get to speak to you soon!

Thanks guys :)

-Nitro

Same situation starting over all over again. Steam: eazy_e or skype RMcK315

Check your PM's mate, also from the UK and recently come back so hit me up if you want to play. I am around now.

Cheers,

I found your Day Z game server but it seems to be empty :)

Edited by Nitro DayZ