Sign in to follow this  
rick_foster10@hotmail.com

Looking for players/group (UK/EU)

Yo,

Been playing the game on/off for about a year now and recently I've been playing alone - its starting to get a bit boring.

Therefore I am looking for a group of like-minded players to start playing with. I am from the UK but I am happy to play with anyone from the EU baring in mind they play similar times to me (with the time difference taken into consideration).

I play most week nights and some weekends too - weeknights usually 6.30-11.

I am 24 so would like somebody of a similar age  - no kids please.

Currently playing Overwatch, I am open to other versions but I think Overwatch is pretty decent at the minute.

I'm not an out and out bandit but I pretty much have a shoot on sight attitude, if they pose any threat what so ever. So everybody except bambi's basically - especially when you enter the north.

Please get in touch if you sound similar to me with the times you can play and your play styles. 

Just reply to the thread, inbox me, or add me to steam - []-[]otshot (made when I was 13 so yeah, mint).

I will use TS3 but not really into Skype as comms for gaming...

Thanks xx

• Like 2

Hi mate, you're welcome to come and check us out at BSB Network - http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We are mature group of players (been around since 2002), mostly in our 20's, 30's and 40's who are open for fun, fair and mature gamers. We have no daft rules, requirements or trials - all we ask is you have a bit of common sense and you play fair. 

We;re mostly UK based and are active at all times through the week and have supported Day Z since launch and plan to continue to support it wellinto stand alone. We play mostly Day Z Epoch as we have a server running it, but our guys can and do chop and change around servers/mods. We are also heavily supporting ARMA 3 and also have an ARMA 3 Wasteland server.

We use our own TS3 server to coordinate games and our lads regularly group up and play other PC games too such as Company of Heroes, BF3, War Thunder, World of Tanks... just about any game that pops up really. We're a great bunch of lads and if you like a  bit of a laugh and banter with your gaming come check us out.

All the details you need such as our TS3 and game server addresses are on our website. Best way to get involved is to just jump on the TS3 server and hop right in - our guys will look out for you and make you welcome!

Hope to catch you on soon mate

John AKA Box

Hey,

My name is Cameron, I'm 19 from the UK.

Currently part of a 3-5  man team that play origins.

I have been playing for about 6 months and formed this team about 1 month back, been playing together daily.

You're welcome to join us on origins or we could try Overwatch (I've never tried it personally) but I am a fan of trying different Mods.

Message me on here, if you want to chat :) x

Pm'd you my add is below

Hello,

We are looking for a few more people to group up with. Currently we have 4 of us in total. 2 are not very active and might actually be getting cut. Looking for 1-2 more active people. Must be 18 years of age and have Team Speak. You don't have to be a Pro at Dayz Origins but know the basics with a will to learn. You also must be active player. The server we play on has between 25-40 people on at most times. I am from the US but have 1 from Canada and 1 from the UK. If you think you might be interested please send me a message on skype Dzemboc77 or join our Teamspeak at 74.67.44.211  We have it set up so people can not join any channel if your new so be patient and if no 1 is on come back later.