Sign in to follow this  
Aruvyel (DayZ)

[since 1.7.1.x] List of bugs i found

Hey guys,

It's Aruvyel from teamreapers.org. Here is "many" of all bugs i found in-game. I get those bugs on different servers, not only ours. Most of them are recurrent since 1.7.1.x, other are still 1.7.1.4.

1- FPS Drop

My hardware can run the game in 1920/1080 resolution, medium graphics and run a 30-50fps without problems. Since 1.7.1.1 i had the "vehicules" fps drop due to server trying to synchronize damages on it.

Since 1.7.1.4, i launch the game, everything is ok.

* i pull a zombie, fps drop

* i run too long in a city, fps drop

* i use ALT+Tab and get back to game, fps drop

I loose around 15-20 fps each time. Unique solution i found (without relauch the game again), is to disconnect and click "ok" to get back in-game and do that... too many times.

2- Hackers

I don't know if it's a religion in video game, but in our server, we start to see them more often. Launching something like "airstrikes" everywhere and kill all guys that are not in a safe place like houses. We are quite reactive and kick/ban. We use Web Console and BERCon to trace them.

3- Red chains (desynchronized)

Since 1.7.1.4, when i see that on my screen, it means two things.

First, i have to relaunch the game or disconnect/ok

Second, my fps is drop down by 20

Even if the red chain go away, unique solution is to relaunch the game. When i press the button "p" during the desynchronized, i can see my ping upping like 200-300ms and desynchronized by something around 100 000. This affect occur in 2 or 3 seconds and go away.

4- Hatchet

I can loot them, but many of them are lootable and non usable. It seems to be fix in next patch. It's something like loot them without ammo and get 0 bullet for my hatchet :)

5- Stuck in stairs/doors (not really a bug)

I know it's probably an ArmaII issue. But how annoying it is to cannot turn around in a stair or in a door.

6- Bleeding effect and food/drinks

It has been report many times in forum but i repeat. I bleed and can see it but i don't loose blood/vitality. I only see that after reconnect.

Same for drinks and food status.

7- Doors opening wrong way

I think it's again an armaII feature but when i want to push a door, it's opening on my face and cannot see anything except a blue/green/red beautifull door :) how pretty they are!

8- Ladders and weapon's bug

I wear a gun, i grab a ladder. After reaching my new position, i can't scope or fire. Have to switch my weapons from secondary to primary to fix it.

9- Crouching/Proning

I know that you guys dev on it actually, just a little heads up about proning and crouching sound that pull zombie (even if they can see me or not)

10- Loot respawn

I connect in cherno after a server restart, no loot. I have to run far of the city and get back for items to spawn. A bit annoying.

11- Inventory lose

Could you please allow us to drop to ground things in our backpack? Everytime i want to drop a weapon from my backpack. I have to put mine on ground (50% chance to lose my primary gun on ground/disappear), transfer from backpack to hand, drop this one on ground, and loot my primary again in hands... That's the worst bug/feature ever.

12- Ammo lose

I have a better weapon on ground with bullets. I take it, my previous weapon is drop on ground, without ammunitions. (still have to do as explain in bug 11)

13- Quad physics

Cannot do more than 50 meters in forest without stuck my quad upside/down. (ArmaII issue)

END OF TRANSMISSION

Sorry about my english guys, i try my best to stay understandable.

Thanks to devs about all the job made. We trully enjoying this mod and pray for a better future in-game :)

Aruvyel

2- Hackers

I don't know if it's a religion in video game' date=' but in our server, we start to see them more often. Launching something like "airstrikes" everywhere and kill all guys that are not in a safe place like houses. We are quite reactive and kick/ban. We use Web Console and BERCon to trace them.

[b']8- Ladders and weapon's bug

I wear a gun, i grab a ladder. After reaching my new position, i can't scope or fire. Have to switch my weapons from secondary to primary to fix it.

10- Loot respawn

I connect in cherno after a server restart, no loot. I have to run far of the city and get back for items to spawn. A bit annoying.

11- Inventory lose

Could you please allow us to drop to ground things in our backpack? Everytime i want to drop a weapon from my backpack. I have to put mine on ground (50% chance to lose my primary gun on ground/disappear), transfer from backpack to hand, drop this one on ground, and loot my primary again in hands... That's the worst bug/feature ever.

8 - Ladders and Weapons' Bug

Well, it's not actually a bug. You see, if you double click Ctrl when standing you lay down your weapon. It's what happen when you get down from a ladder, you lay down your weapon. To get it back, double click Ctrl (while standing up, otherwise you will only stand up and will have to double tap Ctrl again).

10- Loot respawn

I think it's a exploit prevention. Imagine if you would be able to spawn and the loot be there for you, just waiting, everytime you did that? People would be just stand in one position and chage servers (inside a military camp, and stuff like this). Yes, I know people keep on doing it anyways, but it kind of give them some work if they try that. :D

11- Inventory lose

Yeah, that's harsh! But you could do a little trick. Drop one of your stuff on the primary inventory to the floor... try not to do it in a grass area that is too "bushy", you are not going to lose your stuff, but you may really loos it because of the grass... you might not be able to locate it on the floor again if you don't be carefull where you are puting your stuff on :P. Then, after doing that, look at the stuff on the floor, click G and go to your backpack! Ready to go from Backpack to the floor! :) The only way I know to pass stuff from backpack to the floor rapidly. ^^

***** 2 - Hackers ***

Dude, are those "airstrikes" of yours like, destroying lot's of buildings? Because I was just passing by Cherno in a server and there was a destruction area, like 50-60m² of wreckage, being the town hall plaza the center of it... One of the Coffee Shops was on the floor too, tho itens were spawning in the air, like if the Coffee Shop was yet entire. :P

Oh, and I got unconscious like 2 times, 1 bleeding and the other only with a broken bone. Very bizzare! :P