SpAzArDoUs

Looking for Clan

I use to play this game solo a long time ago. Now I am looking to start playing again, but would like to be in a clan/guild/group whatever. Not sure which clans are good, and which are childish. I dont mind playing with kids, but I'd rather play with older people. Also people that dont hack/cheat~! I am down to play friendly and help people, and also willing to play as a bandit. I just pretty much want to have people to play with. ^_^

Edited by SpAzArDoUs

I use to play this game solo a long time ago. Now I am looking to start playing again, but would like to be in a clan/guild/group whatever. Not sure which clans are good, and which are childish. I dont mind playing with kids, but I'd rather play with older people. Also people that dont hack/cheat~! I am down to play friendly and help people, and also willing to play as a bandit. I just pretty much want to have people to play with. ^_^

The Dirty Patriots is the clan for you we have a wide range of ages. We mostly have older members with some younger players. Add me on skype (rexarious) or pm me.

WOW! All these replies! Way awesome! Ok well just to let everyone know I have school like ALL DAMN DAY today. Once I get home/or tomorrow. I'll go through and read each clan and make a decision. I will post to let people know who I have picked. ^-^ Thanks everyone. 

Sounds like you would fit in with us over at THG

We're a group of friendly lads with a capped age range from 17 so there's no kiddies with our own teamspeak and dayz server with a peak of 30 random players !

feel free to check us out at http://treehousegami....enjin.com/home and pop into our teamspeak :)

Ok added my classes and home for the day, So far I've got The Dirty Patriots (waiting to talk to Rex to learn more), Task Force (Lookin good!), and THG (Looking good!). As for the others, I'm not looking to just group up, I want something to were people have own server to Kick cheaters/hackers, teamspeak or something for com's, a feeling of comradery. So I'll keep posting/editting to let you guys know.

Clans Interested In:

The Dirty Patriots ~ Never got a reply

*Task Force* ~ Awesome people, and will continue to play with

THG ~ The Clan for me

Thanks! 

Feel free to post other clans if you would like, I still havent joined one yet. ^_^

EDIT* (still lookin)

EDIT2

EDIT 3 (almost ready to choose)

Final Edit! 

I have chosen THG, nothing personal to anyone but I feel this is the best clan for me.

Edited by SpAzArDoUs

Hey there mate you should join The Chaos Vanguard! You don't have to mess around with going through an application process, all you have to do is jump on teamspeak and have a chat then we will get you introduced to the guys.

We currently own our own Origins server which has only recently been setup, but we'd open to playing any mod you prefer to play and we're up for trying new mods! 

if interested just jump on teamspeak and poke anyone with a shield! :) 

TS IP - 46.20.116.64:13447

sweet I'll keep checking everyone out. The clan I'm in now seems to just be focusing on War Thunder.....