Sign in to follow this  
ethorik

112th Black Raven Battalion [Mod/SA/Arma3]

Applications are needed! NCO ranks needed, Officers needed. Please apply below.

Submitted an app on your website under the same username.

You declined my invite on skype. Not alot i can do.

Hello,

I submitted an application on the site, will wait for further instructions.

Have contacted you and your application processed. 

Just sent my application under the username "L". Hope we can play in the future!

Just sent my application under the username "L". Hope we can play in the future!

Added what i believed to be your skype. Please verify. If not add my account with the same name as this forum name i am currently under.

Hi, I applied on the website with the same username.  I look forward to hearing from someone!

Edited by TheFulcrum

Hi, I applied on the website with the same username.  I look forward to hearing from someone

Its already been dealt with. Bump.

Name: Ribento (Steam) 

Time Zone: GMT+1 

How often do you play: More or less everyday.

When are you on the most: Some days all day and some days half a day depending on my work.

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: I am an exellent military strategist (mostly due to my 8 years of military service).

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Assualt and Sniper. I`m a really good marksman at both close and long range.

Do you like tactical realism?: Yes, I usually only play tactical realism.

Name: Ribento (Steam) 
Time Zone: GMT+1 
How often do you play: More or less everyday.
When are you on the most: Some days all day and some days half a day depending on my work.
What do you want to bring to Aegis?: I am an exellent military strategist (mostly due to my 8 years of military service).
Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Assualt and Sniper. I`m a really good marksman at both close and long range.
Do you like tactical realism?: Yes, I usually only play tactical realism.

Please goto on our website. and make an application.

Name: Buzz

Time Zone: GMT -2 Netherlands

How often do you play: almost every weekend

When are you on the most: every weekend

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: My flying skills and my sacrifice i will die for my team if need to

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): i can be medic and sniper and pilot

Do you like tactical realism?: Always im not into pvp but if we have too we need too

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved Colin.pleiter

Sorry for the Late reply, Your Application will be reviewed by our Management team. We will contact you Via Skype whether or not you have been approved or not. Again sorry for the delay.

Im now 16 years old and more expierenced and still looking for people to play with so if you can rethink that if i can join would be awesome :D

Post. Thread re opened. Due to the return of us to overpoch.

Succuessful mission. Complete osprey gained(sold), little bird that showed up pilot dead(sold), "Harry cry baby" dead

Base setup. Mission Succuessful. During the overhaul 17 enemies were eliminated. Only 4 Friendlies were confirmed KIA.