Sign in to follow this  
Rakkasan

Blue Side Channel Chat

First of all if you are talking in blue chat with others on the server complaining about how the game does not work...there is the problem.

Side Channel chat has been removed with the Arma 2 beta patch. You have something installed wrong. If you are playing and still able to use the side channel chat...you have something installed wrong. Be happy you are still able to play.

Most of the problem is you have the beta installed but are not using the right executable, or have your launcher not pointing to the right executable. Instead of spending hours in game complaining how the game does not work for you in side channel chat. Go the the forums and read. You should alread KNOW something is wrong simply because of the fact you are able to use Side Channel Chat.

You know, I've seen this a lot.

On side chat: "Hey cool, no more debug window!", then: "HOLY SHIT GAME IS SO BROKE GOOD JOB ROCKET LOLOLOL."

I just roll my eyes because it's not like I can tell them they are doing it wrong.

Uh, i'm definitely not "doing it wrong" and I still find some servers that have side channel (which sometimes I can use, sometimes not).