vex69

Looking for people to play with

Hey guys looking for some people to play some dayz with im down to play any dayz as long as we have fun :D If you feel like playing with some people and are looking for a group of people or a partner add me on skype: captain.crunch6969 if u have any questions feel free to message me on skype or call me on there Im willing to play with anyone as long as there mature and have a working mic so if you fit this description then Hit me up :D 

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Hi, feel free to join the Angels of Death at http://angelsofdeathchapter.shivtr.com

We are a funloving yet mature clan that fights for one another and for the cause, and is out here to allow everyone to have a good time. While being more heroic in nature, we will not hesitate to kill those that stand in our way, as we are a conquest heavy PvP clan. You can join us at the link I sent you or contact me on Steam (BladeHoldin)

Dayzwebanner_zpsc2a23fc0.png

The Association of Random Nice People or ARNP is a fun clan with strategic noob saving, bandit killing or other wise clan war battling group. ARNP is fun little community with serious and shenanigan type game-play, we also play in clan events with another group.

ARNP has a simple yet different style ranking system and we have certain positions to fill! We are a mature group and will not tolerate QQ, bullshitlying, or grievingBut still will have fun and mess around. The point is to know when to be serious and when not to be!

If you are interested please go to our website.

TS3: 108.61.25.67:11107
Password: Lel.

Hello, the dark angels are currently recruiting, just add me on skype : xive22 and we can talk, we got our own dayz epoch server and we are a bounch of people playing alot of other games aswell!