Sign in to follow this  
Switchflicker

Looking for players to join group/and/or server. DayZ Origins

Hi guys, I have recently been playing on #FR001 DayZ Origins server (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/46.105.74.59:2302) with a few guys I met on the GP team speak, but unfortunately the server has become somewhat quieter than usual. It peaks at about 25-30 players at the moment, and I'm hoping that we can get at least maybe 5 -10 more players on there to liven things up. I know some of the GP admin guys and they are active both on the TS and their DayZ servers.

The dip comes straight after a ban wave on all the official Origins servers, so I think this one, and maybe a few other servers have experienced some population changes. If you are looking to up roots and change server because yours has recently depopulated, or you just want to mix things up a bit, message me on here, on steam or just jump into the TS server. We will be happy to help you out getting started  :beans:

We are mostly uk/eu based and 18+, but as long as you're not a wailing child with a microphone then it's all good. 

Team Speak Server address: ts3.gamersplatoon.com

Steam Name: Switchflicker 

• Like 1

Would love to get into origins but I've always found it extremely annoying. I have no aversions to PvP or banditry at all, But without a big enough (and highly active) clan/squad to do all the base building and vehicle hording I can never get into it.

Im really a sucker for stayin' alive, hoarding, End-game kinda stuff. Without some numbers ive only had "spawn, get a gun & cap someone quick before  I Die" gameplay on origins.