Sign in to follow this  
Jimmt bean

Returning player looking to play

Hey guys, returning back from the summer of 2012 and wanted to get back into the swing of things around here but cant seem to find a stable server or group to play with if any of you guys got a stable server id love to know what it is :)

Musty Gaming (click my sig)!

Since you've been gone for upwards of a year, you'll have to find which mod tickles your fancy. I've been playing lots of Epoch lately, but I've also been having a good time back on the public hive, being a hermit.

I would recommend this server for you, I play on it for some time now. I especially like that there are save bases. That are bases from which no one can steal you something.

The people are nice and helpfully, not all but most of them! The only thing u have to do is download DayzOverwatch via. DayzCommander.The DayzOverwatch Mod brings some new Skins,Vehicles,Weapons and Helicopters into the Game, its AWESOME :-)

Btw sry for my bad english^^ i gave my best.

• Like 1

If you are after vanilla try UK130. I play it so your welcome to join me in team speak (bullet).

Otherwise I suggest dayzero. Fps is awesome, plus you get podagorsk.

I am a head admin in a new EPOCH server, hosted in the UK. Since it is a new server there is no lag and the admin team will be able to respond to you quickly :) I personally cannot team, but there are other players on the server willing to team that are friendly and active most days :) 

Hope to talk to you on the server, If you need any help on here feel free to private message me :) 

EPOCH Server Details:

[RBR] Run Bambi Run! (500+ Vehicles - Self Bloodbag - AI Infantry & Choppers - Missions - Towing & Heli Lift - Dynamic Weather - Active Admins - SafeZone Traders - Base Building - Custom Buildings - Animated Heli Crashes) (1.0.2.4/103718)

IP Address : 31.3.225.43:3502