6milelogan

Origins team 1-4 people needed

Im looking for someone to play Origins with. More then 1 person is welcomed Its not fun being alone and its harder to build a house.

• Like 1

Hey man do you have skype I'm currently download origins right now. I've never played origins before but I'm willing to learn and I hate playing dayz by myself. I'm 17 btw in case that matters.

Good luck with that considering the ban wave going on with official origins servers right now.

Edited by Deneme

Hey man do you have skype I'm currently download origins right now. I've never played origins before but I'm willing to learn and I hate playing dayz by myself. I'm 17 btw ini

ya ill teach you how to play and yes I have Skype. Its not working at the moment though but ill add you when I can

ya ill teach you how to play and yes I have Skype. Its not working at the moment though but ill add you when I can

Okay well whats your ingame name or how do you want to add me so we can play together?

• Like 1