Sign in to follow this  
kbassil

In the name of God, where can i find morphine!

I've crawled around with broken legs for 3 hours now looking for some loot with morphine in it. I don't remember ever finding it in common loot spots. I'd check the hospitals but I'm in the east woods near the middle of the map... nowhere near hospitals.

lmao thats the same as me yesterday. I had buddies look for morphine for me for over 2 hrs an we couldn't find any.

Where is ANYTHING in this game anymore. I've found one gun and one hatchet after playing for hours yesterday. No beans/food, no soda, no nothing.

The best places are cherno and electro's hospitals and medical tents, but it's also extemely risky.

military structures also have a small chance of spawning morphine - military camps, barracks, hangars, atc towers, deer stands, ...

what i do

shoot out unarmed guy's leg

drop my morphine and gun in 10 m away on the ground where he could see it

he crawls to it

i take it and put it 10m further

he tries to reason with me

i keep doing it

he insults me and my family with death threats

Deer stands, miltary tent camps, airfields, hangars, barracks, and of course hospital buildings.

Also heli crash spawn sites.

Based on where you are trying to find a deerstand might be the best bet, unless you want to rely on happening across a helicrash. Unfortunately a lot of the places they spawn are also places where a lot of the cool kit can be found, so are camped by other players. Good luck.

I feel your pain lol. I recently have had a few broken bones and I was so sad that I had no morphine, now I just make a mission to the hospital and grab as much as I fucking can!

btw if you want to find morphine youd have to break the glass of the hospital for the biggest chance of morphine/painkiller and bloodbags

I met some friendly guy yesterday (for once).

He asked me If I needed something, I said food, he wanted to give me two cans but I only took one.

I asked him what he needed and he said he was looking for weapons, so I told him "If you can tell me which town this is, I could lead you to some weapons."

He said we were in Cherno, I told him there were weapon at the airfield like 1 km from Cherno, so we took the road, carefully.

We walked and walked, being attacked from time to time but he had an axe and I found a Shotgun on our way.

Turned out we weren't in Cherno before but in Elektro as we were reaching the small village in-between (don't remember its name). He went inside a barn while I was covering him, but one of them attacked by surprise and I had a broken leg and like 400 blood left.

I told him to go on without me and that I'll make a last stand, taking as much of them as I can into the grave.

He didn't wan't too, and he went seaching for morphine while I was looking for zeds to provoke so I could fight them and die so my new friend could think about himself.

But he came back pretty fast, he found a blood pack not far and transfused me while I was passed out.

I regained hope as my blood was full, even though I had a broken bone. He left in search of morphine again while i was lying there, hoping he'd be back soon enough.

Five minutes later he told me through the side channel: "Bad news... I have a broken bone too".

"Oh my God", I answered, "Let's die like men then".

"It was an honor knowing you :)"

I got on my knees, and started picking the zeds one by one with my shotgun until I was out of bullets. My friend died, but befire I was out of ammo, the zeds were out of reinforcements.

"I'm still alive", I thought, now what do I do....

I stood there for a few 30 seconds, then a message popped in the side chat.

"Scott: Anyone has blood please? I'm in Cherno hospital"

"Scott", i remembered that name from half an hour ago, he was displaying the same message, I thought I was going to help him when I reached Cherno if he still needed it. Apparently he did but this time I couldn't reach Cherno with a broken leg.

"I'll transfuse you if you bring me morphine" I told him.

"Ok I'll bring if I find some"

"There must be plenty of it in the hospital you're in"

"Yes, I found some, where are you"

"I'm in Pridoroky"

"I don't know where it is"

"It's just between Cherno and Elektro, just follow the railroad, I'll wait in front of the train station"

"Ok I'm on my way".

I dragged myself in front of the train station, adjusting my position as zeds were getting my scent and closing in. I waited, and waited. What is he doing, he's he alright?

"I'm being chased by zeds" he said

I counted my bullets left, I had 4.

"How many of them?" I asked

"6"

"I only have 4 bullets left".

He didn't answer until a few minutes later.

"I was trying not to led them to you, but now I'm pinned in the lighthouse"

The lighthouse was in the opposite direction he came from, it was as far West as Cherno was far East.

I had some flares, "hang in there" I told him "I'm coming to lure them out".

"No, it's too late, they can climb ladders, I didn't know they could do that.... I'm going to jump down and kill myself, if you get in there in less than 15 minutes, my body will still be here and you can take the morphine, good luck!"

And he threw himself off the lighthouse. As I was still emotionally drained by the sacrifice of this friend I never saw, and by the other one who took the road with me, I dragged myself to the lighthouse, hoping to make it in time.

As I was crawling, time was flying, merciless as ever.

I finally reached it.

I looked around... nothing.

Double-checked, Triple-checked, there was no sign of my never-seen friend or of the morphine he was carrying.

I climbed the ladder to see if maybe, it could be up there, maybe zeds got to him before he could jump.

Nothing up there. It was just me and the sea.

I sat down and stared at the horizon, the tide seemed refreshing.

I pulled a water bottle out of my bagpack, and said out loud to myself:

"Here's to Taytay and Scott, the bravest men this goddam zombie apocalypse took away"

I drank bottoms up.

Took a last long stare at the sea, and I jumped.

Crawled and crawled and crawled... found the mini AK with a reddot sight on top, glock 17, AKM, and all sorts of other odds and ends... but no effing morphine lol. The good news is I'm between 3 deer stands that are relatively close.

I'll go back at it tonight...

He asked me If I needed something' date=' I said food, he wanted to give me two cans but I only took one.

I asked him what he needed and he said he was looking for weapons, so I told him "If you can tell me which town this is, I could lead you to some weapons."

He said we were in Cherno, I told him there were weapon at the airfield like 1 km from Cherno, so we took the road, carefully.

We walked and walked, being attacked from time to time but he had an axe and I found a Shotgun on our way.

Turned out we weren't in Cherno before but in Elektro as we were reaching the small village in-between (don't remember its name). He went inside a barn while I was covering him, but one of them attacked by surprise and I had a broken leg and like 400 blood left.

I told him to go on without me and that I'll make a last stand, taking as much of them as I can into the grave.

He didn't wan't too, and he went seaching for morphine while I was looking for zeds to provoke so I could fight them and die so my new friend could think about himself.

But he came back pretty fast, he found a blood pack not far and transfused me while I was passed out.

I regained hope as my blood was full, even though I had a broken bone. He left in search of morphine again while i was lying there, hoping he'd be back soon enough.

Five minutes later he told me through the side channel: "Bad news... I have a broken bone too".

I got on my knees, and started picking the zeds one by one with my shotgun until I was out of bullets. My friend died, but befire I was out of ammo, the zeds were out of reinforcements.

"Scott", i remembered that name from half an hour ago, he was displaying the same message, I thought I was going to help him when I reached Cherno if he still needed it. Apparently he did but this time I couldn't reach Cherno with a broken leg.

"I'm in Pridoroky"

"It's just between Cherno and Elektro, just follow the railroad, I'll wait in front of the train station"

"Ok I'm on my way".

I dragged myself in front of the train station, adjusting my position as zeds were getting my scent and closing in. I waited, and waited. What is he doing, he's he alright?

"6"

The lighthouse was in the opposite direction he came from, it was as far West as Cherno was far East.

"No, it's too late, they can climb ladders, I didn't know they could do that.... I'm going to jump down and kill myself, if you get in there in less than 15 minutes, my body will still be here and you can take the morphine, good luck!"

And he threw himself off the lighthouse. As I was still emotionally drained by the sacrifice of this friend I never saw, and by the other one who took the road with me, I dragged myself to the lighthouse, hoping to make it in time.

I finally reached it.

Double-checked, Triple-checked, there was no sign of my never-seen friend or of the morphine he was carrying.

I climbed the ladder to see if maybe, it could be up there, maybe zeds got to him before he could jump.

"Here's to Taytay and Scott, the bravest men this goddam zombie apocalypse took away"

I drank bottoms up.

[/quote']

Good story. Way better than the usual "i found guy and shot him in face cuz i wuz bored lol" that I hear.

Ps How did you manage to jump with a broken leg?

shhh don't ask silly questions like that. It ruins the story.

Good story by the way ::thumbs

btw if you want to find morphine youd have to break the glass of the hospital for the biggest chance of morphine/painkiller and bloodbags

No you don't. There are medical crates on the roof and behind hospitals on the ground.

Google dayz loot cheat sheet. Morphine is a "medical" item. Hospitals, medical tents, and a very small (<1%) chance in deer stands. You will never find it in residential buildings, offices, grocery stores, etc.

Good story. Way better than the usual "i found guy and shot him in face cuz i wuz bored lol" that I hear.

Ps How did you manage to jump with a broken leg?

When your leg is broken' date=' and you're at the top of the lighthouse, if you crawl close enough to the edge and you crouch, you press V and your guy will still vault despite his broken leg.

shhh don't ask silly questions like that. It ruins the story.

Good story by the way ::thumbs

lol, thank you :shy:

He asked me If I needed something' date=' I said food, he wanted to give me two cans but I only took one.

"I'm in Pridoroky"

"Ok I'm on my way".

"6"

I finally reached it.

I drank bottoms up.

[/quote']

My god...this moved me to tears, my friend. Bravo.

It's not that hard to stock up on morphine before travelling north, if you run out it's because you are failing to plan ahead properly, if stocks are low travel south and collect more - it's hardly rocket science is it.