Sign in to follow this  
Anarchy_4_Life

Servers to play on as starter

I started playing DayZ a couple of days ago, my friend plays a while longer already. We used to play at one server where a medium population, where we started without weapons, food, drinks, etc.

Now I am looking for a good starting server where we atleast start off with a hatchet or small silenced gun, and drinks, water, antibiotics etc. So you can atleast fight the zombies, infections and bleeding effect off.

Because we are having a hard time everytime, when we die, and start up, we had this twice already, we get good guns, like very good guns, then get water, and food, but the water and food is no-where to be found, neither can we ever find tents or camo clothing etc. When we finally have everything, and get chased by zombies, we actually end up dieing because of not enough water, or because we're bleeding out and cant find bandages or blood bags at all.

All we want to do is basicly get our own kit up and running by our own actions, so we can do effort for it, but that we can easly get drink/food/bloodbags/bandages/antibiotics etc. Then get up in the mountains and sometimes head into town to kill, or snipe people, or make friends with other players, set up our camps etc.

We're also looking for a server with a good activity. Between 10 to 30 players online daily. And in central europe, holland/germany/belgium. Just the benelux.

Edited by Anarchy_4_Life
  • Like 1

First of all dayz is about planning on getting everything. Secondly, is this server even a public hive? Cause it looks like a 2623236223 vehicles and 766785757 guns server. Dayz is not about gearing up in 1 hour. If you want that, go play Wasteland mission on vanilla Arma 2.

If you want to find yourself a server, use Dayzcommander and get  to work by trying out every server that has things you want in name. But I recommend all the dayz harshness at public hive at first.

First of all dayz is about planning on getting everything. Secondly, is this server even a public hive? Cause it looks like a 2623236223 vehicles and 766785757 guns server. Dayz is not about gearing up in 1 hour. If you want that, go play Wasteland mission on vanilla Arma 2.

If you want to find yourself a server, use Dayzcommander and get  to work by trying out every server that has things you want in name. But I recommend all the dayz harshness at public hive at first.

Nah, the server we're on doesnt have a stats thingy in the upper right screen, everytime we tell people we're friendly they drive us over anyways. The community trolls constantly. and we start off with nothing at all.. I dont mean I wanna start with guns, but atleast give me food etc, and a proper community.

I've seen video's of RedReloadedHD, and his server seems great. Upper right screen shots stats, the drop rate is proper, too. custom heli crashes.. - As our current server doesnt have that.

RedReloadedHD video I meant:

Edited by Anarchy_4_Life

''Proper community''.  I didnt see any player encounter in the video... People didnt yell you back that they are friendly, did they? Pro tip:trust no one. I see your friend is green aswell. Plus you wont find exactly the community you want. Plus that is old version of dayz on the video. Plus I tell you that starting all over again with nothing makes you feel the emotions youre getting while playing this game. I repeat, I recommend playing vanilla dayz, get frustrated, get rammed in the ass untill you learn to play the style you like. The servers you are talking about are all about pvp as there is nothing to do for ppl instead of shooting eachother out.

The server he is playing on is EMPTY. If he has 800 zombies killed and only 4 murders. And his videdos are scripted. So you shouldnt get suggested by his videos. Really.

• Like 1

''Proper community''.  I didnt see any player encounter in the video... People didnt yell you back that they are friendly, did they? Pro tip:trust no one. I see your friend is green aswell. Plus you wont find exactly the community you want. Plus that is old version of dayz on the video. Plus I tell you that starting all over again with nothing makes you feel the emotions youre getting while playing this game. I repeat, I recommend playing vanilla dayz, get frustrated, get rammed in the ass untill you learn to play the style you like. The servers you are talking about are all about pvp as there is nothing to do for ppl instead of shooting eachother out.

The server he is playing on is EMPTY. If he has 800 zombies killed and only 4 murders. And his videdos are scripted. So you shouldnt get suggested by his videos. Really.

Yeah but srsly. The zombies get aggo'd way too quick. I cant fucking get somewhere without getting 15 zombies after me, its freaking annoying. I am constantly trying to get shit, and I get it taken away by fucking idiotic zombies because the servers spawnrate is freaking low. No-where is there any food or drinks, no antibiotics, nothing.

Agree with Frytek, play on a public hive server and don't server hop.  The longer you play on it the more likely other regulars will know you.  You'll then establish a community connection.  Some will be friendly and others your rivals.  Public hive is the way to go to master the environment and harshness of Chernarus.  If at one point it becomes easy I would then consider branching out into other mods of mods.  As Frytek mentions the other mods are PVP based with most players being hostile.

I wanna play in ur server but it won't let me :( :( it says wrong cd key. :(

Musty gaming and Balota Buddies both have great server in the US and EU.

Musty's EU is on 146.185.20.210:3000 The map is Chernarus but it's bespoke, lots of new barracks, buildings, AIs etc. They have others too like Epoch etc.

Balota's EU is on 159.253.149.39:3306 The map is Overwatch, I think. Well that's what DayZ Commander is now showing as the map. I don't know anything about Overwatch but it seems popular. They too have other servers.

Good luck. :)

Edited by Sula

This weekend in going to be opening my locked server. It will not start you off completely geared but enough to survive. My server will have roving NPC patrols at major cities to eliminate some of the asshat snipers that ruin the game. There will also be helicopter lift capabilities, ie sling load Vic's. it's called Bastards 33033. Search for it on DayZ commander. If its still locked tonight then I haven't worked out the kinks. I don't mind PvP but I want the server to be more survivor based but still keep people on there toes with maurading bands of random NPCs.

I would recommend this server for you, I play on it for some time now. I especially like that there are save bases. That are bases from which no one can steal you something.

The people are nice and helpfully, not all but most of them! The only thing u have to do is download DayzOverwatch via. DayzCommander.The DayzOverwatch Mod brings some new Skins,Vehicles,Weapons and Helicopters into the Game, its AWESOME :-)

Btw sry for my bad english^^ i gave my best.

Starting gear on the server listed in the signature below is

Hatchet

2 antibotics

1 can of food

1 can of soda

E tool

Sandbag

2 bandages

Standard backpak

Map

and if you like flying planes?   We have a bunch(25+/-) until they are blown up anyway :P

Tents spawn in maybe 30% of total vehicles...which we have alot of....

I am a head admin in a new EPOCH server, hosted in the UK. Since it is a new server there is no lag and the admin team will be able to respond to you quickly :)
We are always looking to encourage people to play DayZ and enjoy it like we do, I know how it feels to have just started and to play alone without a clue, safe to say I thought I wasted my money but now, possibly the best money ive spent recently :)

Hope to talk to you on the server, If you need any help on here feel free to private message me :) 

EPOCH Server Details:

[RBR] Run Bambi Run! (500+ Vehicles - Self Bloodbag - AI Infantry & Choppers - Missions - Towing & Heli Lift - Dynamic Weather - Active Admins - SafeZone Traders - Base Building - Custom Buildings - Animated Heli Crashes) (1.0.2.4/103718)

IP Address : 31.3.225.43:3502