Drakonous

FN P90 & PS90

These are two guns I feel could be added to the game and may even add a bit of variety. Please consider the following suggestion and information:

FN P90

1287829331.jpg

Magazines: FN 5.7×28mm (50 Round Clip)

Fire Modes: Semi-Auto, Full Auto, Burst

Shots to Kill: 1 (head), 2 (body)

Effective Range: 200m

Rate of Fire: 900RPM (peak)

Noise: Moderate

Recoil: Low

Locations: Military Baracks, Deer Stand, Firestation, Hangar, Helicopter Crash Site

Zeroing: No

Attachments: Flashlight, ACOG, Red Dot Sight, Silencer

Special Abilities: Due to its small compact size it takes less room (5 Slots).

Rarity:

Firestation: 0.20%

Deer Stand: .90%

Barracks: 1.05%

Hangar: 0.55%

Helicopter Crash Site: 1.5%

(Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_P90)

OR

FN PS90 Carbine

800px-FNPS9002.jpg

Magazines: FN 5.7×28mm (10-30 Round Clip)

Fire Modes: Semi-Auto

Shots to Kill: 1 (head), 2 (body)

Effective Range: 200m

Rate of Fire: 900RPM (peak)

Noise: Moderate

Recoil: Low

Locations: Houses, Deer Stand, Firestation, General Store, Barns

Zeroing: No

Attachments: Flashlight, ACOG

Special Abilities: Though slightly longer it is still small in size it takes slightly more room room (6-7 Slots)

Rarity:

House: 1.05%

Firestation: 1.00%

Deer Stand: 2.50%

General Store: .75%

Barns: 1.5%

(Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_P90#PS90_semi-automatic_models)

If you have any feed back or feel I should make any changes to the information (such as percentages or attachments as the other information is taken fro a direct source) feel free.

I do like me that p90, but I'm not sure I like the ps90 as much.

Well the P90 is a military PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) and the PS90 is a Civilian version therefore it would have to be weaker then its Military cousin. Thank you for posting =]

The thing about the ps90 is it's not very quiet, it's not very strong (weaker than most guns), and about the only thing it has going for it is that it doesn't take up much backpack space. That's really the function of a side-arm (which has the added benefit of an exclusive section of the inventory for its own ammo), not a primary. Its semi-auto only mode makes it effectively a second pistol, in my opinion.

The p90 is a better all-around gun with a good clip size and a variety of attachments and alt-fire modes to keep it adaptable. I'm still not sure about the whole backpack space thing, but it looks very solid in general. Plus, I sort of have a soft spot for p90s.

I changed the PS90 so it takes 2 body shots. Wouldn't make sense that they use roughly the same ammunition but have different damage values.

Not roughly, they use the exact same ammo. . .

Only difference between the two is a longer barrel and semi-auto only on the civvy version.

PS90 is a great weapon.

Felix what I mean't by roughly is that the P90 would use military grade rounds something a Civ wouldn't have access too, I could be wrong but on the info sheet for the game I put the same ammunition as I'm unsure what kind of rounds a Civ would use with the PS90.

You're saying a military weapon should spawn more often in a civilian deer stand rather than military barrack?

You're saying a military weapon should spawn more often in a civilian deer stand rather than military barrack?

Fixed: I feel stupid for not realizing that I made the mistake. As I stated I'm not familiar with the percentages. I appreciate your comment for pointing it out.