Sign in to follow this  

Ok this running around with no weapons and stuff is boring. You can't really do much. also tired of being spawned out middle of frigen no where. Im done with this mod.

you're like the crazy girl who breaks up with the guy who hadn't been informed he had a girlfriend in the first place.

this mod isn't about your happiness and an announcement that you will no longer be participating means absolutely nothing to anyone here.

EVeryone's a fucking diva these days. Have fun in casual land where everyone gets a participation ribbon.

its not fun because you are in the bottom of the food chain and the people designed around to be bullied. you have no weapon to defend yourself so you are more likely to group up and use each other as zombie bait/bandit bait while the fittest survive.

once you reach up the food chain you will be the one to bully the new guys and trust me its very very very fun.

i hang around the coast and i shoot up people's leg all day. you have no clue how angry people get. from personal insults to death threats personally and to my family. people fucking get so emotional its hilarious

but still the insults take a emotional toll on you after hearing it tens of times during a session. a lot of times i feel like i have to execute the guy to stop his insults

at no point while reading this post was I able to shake the image of a socially inept, basement dweller, who's only knowledge of the real world comes from 4chan and reedit. A guy who's still using 2010's hottest memes like his life depends on it.

I want to make clear i have absolutely no problem with you killing other players. No sir, I simply see this kind of mental masturbation as a symptom of a much longer problem.

*ahem* Yeah, hands up anyone who hasn't died since before the update removing the mak and morphine?...

I haven't experienced the sheer terror of spawning at the coast with nothing but your pork sword to ward off enemies... Which is why I find this guys tears fruity and delicious.

Seriously though; there seems to be crossbows leeroy Enfields and shotties everywhere I look thesedays. Binos, hunting knives and hatchets too... getting tooled up isn't that hard, no sir...

Ok this running around with no weapons and stuff is boring. You can't really do much. also tired of being spawned out middle of frigen no where. Im done with this mod.

Press to find the secret weapon cache.

Seriously - I do not know what kind of weapon you were looking for, but basically go into any industrial building and you are bound to find either a hatchet or a crowbar, those will suffice to find food & something to drink. From there you can move on and find a firearm, because I guess that is what you are looking for when you talk about a weapon