Sign in to follow this  
Saxum

Can't chat

So i'm having this problem where i can't chat in the side or global chat, even tho the chat is turned on. Others on the server can but not me, i'm guessing it's the error message i get at the start the causes it.

The error is:

BattleEye Client Server requiring client version 1.156. Up-to-date

BattleEye Server computed GUID: 878537de9223c57ce270560890e8c2ca

Please help if you can, :) it's hard to counter a player when you can'tchat to them "friendly"

It also makes me chose gender everytime i respawn.

read the patch notes

- global channels have been disabled in ArmA2 beta patch so if you use beta you can't use side and global channel.. if the server is running an older version of DayZ (pre-1.7.1) and beta patch is not required, people without the beta patch can still use the global channels.. beta patch is required on all servers running DayZ version 1.7.1 and higher.. you can use direct channel to communicate with people near you (80m voice, 40m text)

- gender selection is on every respawn since 1.7.1.1

the "error" you posted is not an error, it is only an information that you are running an up-to-date version of BattlEye anti-cheat

read the patch notes

- global channels have been disabled in ArmA2 beta patch so if you use beta you can't use side and global channel.. if the server is running an older version of DayZ (pre-1.7.1) and beta patch is not required' date=' people without the beta patch can still use the global channels.. beta patch is required on all servers running DayZ version 1.7.1 and higher.. you can use direct channel to communicate with people near you (80m voice, 40m text)

- gender selection is on every respawn since 1.7.1.1

the "error" you posted is not an error, it is only an information that you are running an up-to-date version of BattlEye anti-cheat

[/quote']

Ahh thanks :)

Global and Side Chat are disabled in the recent beta patches.

Thanks Alot :)