itamar (DayZ)

tents and fireplaces in buildings

Hello

I saw in some videos (dayz mod) that there are tents and fireplaces inside buildings and i just want to know if this option still exist, because by now i haven't see a server like this.if yes, can u give me servers (unofficial) that i can build tents and fireplaces inside buildings?

Last I checked, making fires inside the tower of a castle works.  Not sure about other buildings though.

I long time back you could places tents inside buildings, It was abused and removed, now it has to be flat grass but you can hide them in rocks still.

I remember when you were allowed to place tents under water at Topolka Dam and those little puddles of water everywhere.  Was a pain in the ass to find the option to access the inventory once it was placed though.  :P

Edited by Barack Obama

I remember when you were allowed to place tents under water at Topolka Dam and those little puddles of water everywhere.  Was a pain in the ass to find the option to access the inventory once it was placed though.  :P

I once found a tent there with like 6 ghillie suits in it.

How to put them in rocks then?

It's tricky and risky, you have to be about 1 meter from the rock, you need most of it inside the rock but with the front poking out so you can access it.

Make a mistake and you lose it as the rock eats it.

Last I checked, making fires inside the tower of a castle works.  Not sure about other buildings though.

Every time I do it, It ends up floating in mid air...On the next floor below me...

Every time I do it, It ends up floating in mid air...On the next floor below me...

I might have forgotten to mention that part