KGCxKING

[TLK] The Lazy Kings - New clan looking for members :)

[ The Lazy Kings ]

Hey guys, The names Az and I just started a Clan for DayZ not much I can say about it right now, We got a TS and a DayZ Server, and to honestly find out more you'd just have to drop by and talk, just add me on Skype or Steam at KGCxKING so we can talk, Must be 14 I don't really care if you've got a mic, tho it will help. A hard and complicated rank system, anyone can join and be a member but you have to try hard and earn your leadership.

[ Rank List ]

Private

Corporal

Sergeant

Trained Sergeant

4th Lieutenant

3rd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

1st Lieutenant

3rd Captain

2nd Captain

1st Captain

Major

Vice Admiral

Admiral

Fleet Admiral

We have our own Teamspeak Server, along with our own DayZ Overwatch Server, anyone can

come by anytime and visit, I'm know as Mr. Snatchit on both the Teamspeak and In-Game

Teamspeak:  ts3.hfbservers.com:10084

DayZ Overwatch: 198.15.113.90:2512

As the Clan grows, or as i think about it, I'll add more to this post about the Clan

Yes i understand its a mix of Marines and Navy Ranks but I like how Admiral sounds :D

Edited by KGCxKING

[ Current Member List ]

Mr. Snatchit - Leader

Comrade Cowboy - Co-Leader

Yup yup only two of us, so ya if anyone gets in quick you might be able to show you have leader skills :3

Edited by KGCxKING

Clan went down for a bit but its back up nd looking for members, anyone lookin to join? were also looking gamers that play other games as well :3