therealbrandito

Looking For A Group/Clan To Play With!

Hello there!

Just a bit about me: I'm 19, in the midwest US (i can usually play on UK servers with decent ping though), I play pretty often and have a good mic setup with TS3 and skype so we can stay in contact easily. 

I've played DayZ off and on for about 10 months, so I'm not a total noob or whatever, I'd just really like to play with a group/clan. Hero/Bandit doesn't matter to me.  ;)

(just so you know, I understand a lot of the game mechanics etc, I'm mostly just rusty on locations/navigation)

I've played PC games (especially first person shooters) for about as long as I can remember, I always have a fun time playing and I can pick things up easily if you have any tips while we're playing.

I'm not 100% serious when I'm talking, but I do take the game seriously and would be very loyal to whatever group would like to have me, especially on a populated server.

You can PM me on here, or add me on Skype: therealbrandito

I have vanilla DayZ, Origins, DayZero and Breaking Point installed, but I'm most familiar with vanilla and Origins is growing on me a lot. I'd prefer one of those but anything is fine.

Thanks for your time! :D  

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Hey man :)

I'm from Chewy on the Inside, we're a clan for players aged 18+ based in the US, Germany, UK, Africa and France. We're casual so we take playing seriously, but we like to laugh and piss about sometimes. We have our own dedicated Teamspeak server, forums and 2 dayz servers. Please feel free to have a look at our site here: http://chewyontheinside.co.uk/

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Hey !

Check us out at http://treehousegami....enjin.com/home and pop into our teamspeak 3 server for a chat :)

We currently have our own dayz server running epoch with a peak of 30 random players on our server !

We also have a range of other games we play like battlefield and warthunder so what are you waiting for ?

Come play with THG today ! :)

Hey, jump on our teamspeak which is ts.dayzhorror.com and look for any memebrs that are part of CSF and we hope to see you around :)

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming

BandAOTV2.png

Hello future Angels of the Void. AotV is recruiting, AotV is a hero clan looking for players who are serious about Dayz. Must be 18 to join we will consider younger players based on their maturity and ability to follow orders. If your looking for an organized clan with ranks and you want to earn end game gear look no further. 

Our mission is to dominate our server, kill bandit clans and protect the weak. AotV clan members are veteran DayZ players, we focus on survival and dominance over bandits.

To start your epic journey please apply at www.angelsofthevoid.com

Or join our TeamSpeak at aotv.no-ip.org

Mods we play Epoch

We have Teamspeak 3 server

We have Website with forums

US Clan Everyone's welcome

Good hunting,

Rotz

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply