Sign in to follow this  
todge2k

Insomnia Looking For Casual Squad Players

Insomnia DayZ Squad

About us:

We are a small group of online friends who are looking for an extra few people to increase the size of our current squad. At the moment our group size varies from 2 to 4 players depending who is online and this can be an issue when comming up against other squads in game who are 5 to 6 players strong.

Most of us are british or danish but we do play with people from many countries and would be looking for somebody who is 18+ ideally as we are all roughly in our mid 20's.

We come from different gaming backgrounds but were most recently in the same raid team in world of warcraft. Most of us don't raid anymore and this is why we are looking to build a nice casual squad to play together in the mod and when DayZ standalone comes out.

We use our guilds Teamspeak 3 server for voice chat and have a section of the guild website for DayZ.

We play many of the different mods, it really depends what mood we are in. We mainly play Origins, Zero, Overwatch and Panthera & Lingor from time to time. We also occasionally play on some of the Vanilla fun servers when we want some quick pvp action and don't have hours to play.

At the moment we are mainly on Origins building houses and setting up a camp and getting involved in some squad on squad action.

We play in the evening usually from around 6pm to 11pm and on the weekends. We have no set times but just usually log on teamspeak and get together and start playing. This is why we are a more casual squad. We play as a group and mainly for fun and for some squad pvp action.

What to expect from us:
  • Team play
  • Experienced squad members
  • Maturity
  • Good banter
  • Fun situations
What we expect from you:
  • General knowledge of the maps and various mods we play
  • Generally experienced DayZ player
  • Moderate all round play style, you can drive a car, you can snipe successfully, you can avoid zombie aggro etc
  • Maturity

If all this is something that interests you then please reply here. You can also register on our website and say hello on our forums there if you like.

www.adelysium.com

Thanks for Looking

Slayer

Hello! I'm 19, from the US. I usually get around 100-120 ping on UK servers. I can play pretty often.

I'm an audio engineer and I use my studio gear for VOIP, so quality is no issue.

I have Skype, Steam, and TS3. 

I played vanilla DayZ for about 10 months off and on now, usually because of hackers ruining servers and I used to have an awful internet connection.

I'm very into teamwork and cooperation, and of course I'm into having fun, why else would people play games? :p haha.

I have DayZ, Origins, Epoch, Breaking Point, and DayZero installed but I mostly like vanilla and Origins (though i'm new to the sub-mods, please forgive the rustiness)

If this interests you please PM me or add me on one of the following, I'd love to have a good squad/team to play with!

steam - therealbrandito

skype - therealbrandito

Thanks for your time!

Hey,

Me and my dayz buddy interested, we mainly play dayz and wasteland..

We realy like to play origins with a group, but since its just the 2 of us left we didn't had the change to play much.. :P

Im 19 years old and im fron The Netherlands, my buddy is 19 to and is from Sweden, so we all have kinda the same timezone wich is good for playing!

Our style is more the bandit way, we only help out our own people most likely.

Other geared up people that cross our path most of the time lose.. :P

Please add me on skype: afca-martin

Ill register on your website in a bit!

Edited by Busdriver

Hi Busdriver, 

I replied to you on our website and will get you access to our private forum with ts3 details later today.

also Hi therealbrandito,

would the time difference be an issue for you with work or anything. weekends i guess it wouldnt. On weekdays though we are usually playing from 6pm to 11pm ish. This would be GMT.

we have not set times though, hence why we are a more casual squad.

We are still looking for a few more people. Register and say hello at www.adelysium.com

still looking for a few people, register on our site at www.adelysium.com and say hello on origins, search for the server DK001