green neo 1

Ammo count isn't accurate after reconnect.

Date/Time:6/19 6:30

What happened: Ammo count displayed full when it was not. This was after connecting to a server. I know I had only 24 rounds left, and I counted how many rounds I shot (whenever I did shoot). I indeed only had 24 rounds.

Where you were: Balota

What you were doing: Connecting to a server then raiding deer stands.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.4/1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: Seattle 29

*Timeline of events before/after error: Shot six rounds before I disconnected yesterday. No new updates or anything occurred. Afterwards, friends confirmed that they too had the bug after asking to shoot once and then reconnect. Their ammo count showed full.

This has been noticed to affect almost all things that have ammo counts. IE: Chemlights, Flares, Grenades, Weapons (including Melee).

I had a similar incident happen while playing on this server with Smokey. In the same area I had a crowbar, and after I swung it a few times I disconnected. Later when I joined it said my crowbar had full ammo, but after a few swings it was out of ammo.

I was also gettting full ammo after login playing 1.7.1.5 yesterday, on 3 different servers.

100% sure I didn't have full magazines when I logged out.

My clips have always refilled after logging out and in again. I've never used this specifically to increase my ammo as I believe this to be exploitative, but when I log off at night with a half empty mag it's full again the next day.

Before 1.7.1.4 I had this happen then with 1.7.1.4 it worked in the opposite way and the half used mags would then become empty upon logging back and now with .5 it is filling them again!

However I do believe this issue is being tackled in 1.7.2