Sign in to follow this  
Princess (DayZ)

Looking for UK team players

Hey,

Currently running a 3 man unit,

want more people to join since one member is from the US so its difficult to have the full unit on at once.

add my skype if interested : cameron.stead.

~Princess 

Feel free to come check out TMW.

friendly medic clan that go around helping people, have have morphed into a sort of gaming community for hero's lately too, player base of over 200 members, lots of people to meet and hang out with.

ts is a little dead right now because its 5am but feel free to check it out.

our forum thread and ts are in my sig.

pm me for more details.

I've been playing DayZ for many months now, and I think it's time to set up or join a clan. I am a decent player according to many other players, I've won many firefights:) Main reason I'm here today is...I am sick and tired of playing on my own with no support at all! I'm very helpful and don't mind what position I get put in, and I'd always try my best and never let my team down. 

I wouldn't mind playing any mod for DayZ, but I'd rather player 'Epoch' or 'Origins'. I wouldn't mind playing 'Overwatch' either!

Best Skills: Driving, Flying, Watching out and very good when it comes to sneaking around:D

Hopefully anyone wouldn't mind taking me on:)

INFORMATION

-------------------

Accent: Bristolian

Steam Name: Da' Ganja Man 

IRL Name: Jack

Edited by Ferret Flare
  • Like 1

We will take on players, i am princess on a different account, my group has now changed still 3 people but instead of an american hes from the netherlands haha :)

Jack whats your skype? 

or join the teamspeak: 212.187.246.208:9101 (there is a password but private message me for that) :) 

Join our Teamspeak 69.141.166.252 we are a small group of people that play DayZ Epoch