plevel

combat disconnecting

seriously alt+F4 still working (for anyone except me.. my arma just opens some squad communication) in combat should be fixed.. there should have been some bots or something like that when a player does that but there isnt such thing.. when you shoot someone and he alt+F4 in combat that "bot" stays for like 2 seconds and then disappear.. if you kill someone and he alt+f4 right after that his corpse disappears immediately

Since Alt+F4 is a windows command I doubt you could make it work exclusively for people who Alt-F4.

(also I'd say this is more of a suggestion than general discussion)

Edited by RekliSnipez

you can completely disable the command ingame.. + they said players disconnected in combat will leave their bodies as bots and you can kill/loot them which they dont.. that bot corpse doesnt stay even for 2 seconds

Since Alt+F4 is a windows command I doubt you could make it work exclusively for people who Alt-F4.

(also I'd say this is more of a suggestion than general discussion)

I thought they were going to implement that back when they first started making the changes against combat logging, but I don't remember what happened to it. In most MMOs your body stays for 15+ seconds if you alt F4 in combat, I imagine it isn't that difficult to add to DayZ. 

I thought they were going to implement that back when they first started making the changes against combat logging, but I don't remember what happened to it. In most MMOs your body stays for 15+ seconds if you alt F4 in combat, I imagine it isn't that difficult to add to DayZ. 

It was done in Origins, so it certainly can be done in the vanilla dayz mod.