Kbull21

Looking for clan/group

Basically fed up of playing on my own, its becoming quite boring im looking for a group or clan of players to start playing with, prefer players from the UK but dont mind playing with others

add me on skype kbull21

Edited by Kbull21

Hey Kbull, i've recently set up a clan called Lone Wolves. We play Dayz Epoch, Origins and Zero. We are looking for new players and would like you to join. If you wish to get in contact our teamspeak is 98.21.177.30. Hope to speak to you soon ;D

Hey man, I have a clan called Wolf Pack, they're pretty prominent. We just started our own server. I'd love it if you joined our Teamspeak and server!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144974-wolf-pack-dayz-server-crafting-clear-roads-no-fog-hero-bases-towingheli-lift-many-more-features-the-server-youve-been-looking-for/

TEAMSPEAK: ts52.gameservers.com:9314
DAYZ Server:173.192.200.119:3357

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

The Special Operations Service is a DayZ/Arma Clan that is currently playing DayZ Over Watch. The clan uses a ranking system so you will have to follow orders if you join. It is very important to follow orders because we have had problems with clan members not following orders and getting other clan members killed as a result, but learning from mistakes is what makes our clan great. The Clan also uses a squad system so when you join the clan you will be put in one of three squads, Hastati squad, Varangian Squad, or Praetorian Squad. If you have any problems with the squad you are placed in, you can apply to join another squad by talking with the leader of the clan, MrShrome. The clan plays DayZ every day from 2:40pm - 10:00pm Eastern Time, we do play earlier depending on how many people are on the Team Speak. The requirements for joining the clan is to have Team Speak, Skype, or Steam.

If you are interested in joining then visit this Team Speak Ip: 64.34.162.240:9304

If no one is on the Team Speak send a friend contact request to SpecialOperationsService on Skype or send friends request to MrShrome on Steam.