Sign in to follow this  
blanewhite99@aol.com

journal

I think it would be a really good idea to put the journal in (maybe in SA).

It wouldn't be a HUGE game changer but it would provide us with something really cool.

So you start out with it or find it (not sure about that part) and it logs how many days you have survived and you are able to make entries in it. It would be great for RP servers and even servers that aren't. If you die or someone kills you other players can see your story and how long you have survived.

If anyone has anything to add please do :-)

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure a journal has already been suggested and confirmed

Edited by narkoman14
  • Like 2

I'd think it'd be really nice. Imagine people making their own guides on surviving, maybe puting in co-ords to a stash or car. Kinda reminds me of Misery 2.0 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R, you could get people to surrender and force them to tell you where their stash is.

Edited by King of kong
  • Like 2

LET THE JOURNAL TROLLING COMMENCE!  

"Dear Person reading this.  I am assuming your the @sshole that killed me!  You probably expected something interesting here.  Well there is nothing.  FUCK YOU!  I WAS TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND YOU SHOOT ME!  PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME ANGRY!  You are probably one of those people thinking KOS is being a bandit.  Then when it happens to you, you go whine on the forums about it!  I hate you..."  

That is going to be written in my journal.