Sign in to follow this  
darkking74

map changein

ok ive been looking for info on this all day but can not find anything I play on a overwatch server but I wanted to try a different map out that is not overwatch if I go to the other map will I lose all my stuff from overwatch when I go back to it or will it stay on overwatch chernarus is overwatch map but wanted to try the namalsk map if you know what I mean

Edited by darkking74

Aaaand breathe. 

I know I just been trying to find that info allday just bc I will still be playing on overwach I just wanted to try the other map but not lose my stuff from overwatch

You won't lose your stuff. The Namalsk server will be a different hive and won't contain the same database.

• Like 1

You won't lose your stuff. The Namalsk server will be a different hive and won't contain the same database.

so if I go to that one I will get other stuff and when I go back to my overwatch server I will have my stuff back that I gathered from the overwatch

Yes, each of the private server has there own database of players and items.

Your Overwatch items and gear will remain on the Overwatch server and you would start on the Namalsk server with no gear.

When you gear up on the Namalsk server - the gear will remain only on the Namalsk server - so you will have different sets of gear for each server.

• Like 1

Yes, each of the private server has there own database of players and items.

Your Overwatch items and gear will remain on the Overwatch server and you would start on the Namalsk server with no gear.

When you gear up on the Namalsk server - the gear will remain only on the Namalsk server - so you will have different sets of gear for each server.

think you all ive been trying to find this out all day I normaly play with friends on overwatch but they haven't been on and where at where we will log in together but I still wanted to play and also check the map out

think you all ive been trying to find this out all day I normaly play with friends on overwatch but they haven't been on and where at where we will log in together but I still wanted to play and also check the map out

That will be fine.

I normally play on one server when I'm with friends and in a group and mess around on another server when I'm on my own - makes it easier so everyone can log in at the same time in the same location.

Have fun!

That will be fine.

I normally play on one server when I'm with friends and in a group and mess around on another server when I'm on my own - makes it easier so everyone can log in at the same time in the same location.

Have fun!

yeah that's the main reason why because I do play with a group on overwatch but there not always on and I would still like to play just wanted to keep my stuff that I had from one server and not lose it when I came back from another server.

yeah that's the main reason why because I do play with a group on overwatch but there not always on and I would still like to play just wanted to keep my stuff that I had from one server and not lose it when I came back from another server.

Don't worry, changing maps will not affect your gear on other maps/servers :)

They are all connected to different databases