ant215

Looking to join a group or team with an individual

It does get boring playing alone, i like that feeling going tactical with someone else. I watch your back you watch mine. I still have some work to do on killing people.. but when it comes to blood bags, morphines, bandages.. I always stay stocked.. Basically I'm looking for people to play with. All i ask for is maturity and no racism, being that i am black. Don't know how many times i have heard, "We have been looking for a black guy to join our team".. I just want have fun, a good time, and increase my dayz experience. I play any mod if your down send me a message.. 

steam name : Don Cornelius

Edited by ant44

I'm up to team! Join my Team-Speak 3 server and will rule Cherno!  IP: 198.50.193.254 

Hey Ant, Sorry that you are experiencing racism in this game. But keep on hanging. You are more then welcome to come play on our server. we have a few individuals that are looking to squad up. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144315-xtreme-tactics-no-bullshit-just-gaming-pvp-international-gaming-server-looking-for-clansindividualsgroups-for-pvp-gameplay/ this is our post. 

My skype is shiroratz. Give me a add if you got any questions :) 

Checkus out @ BSB Network. We're adult gamers (20's 30's 40's +) who just liek a bit of banter and social gaming togetehr. We've been around since 2002 and have supported Day z since launch. We have our own server (currently runnign Epoch) and have a webstie and a TS3 server too.

More details can be found on our website at http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Feel free to come along and check us out, get on our teamspeak server to join in the fun.

I've recently set up a clan called Lone Wolves. We play Dayz Epoch, Origins and Zero. If you wish to get in contact join our teamspeak 98.21.177.30. Hope to speak soon ;D

recruitmentbanner.png

b_560x95.png

The =167= Clan's Bravo Company is now actively recruiting members to join in our DayZ Operations.

We are a US Army based clan that was formed back in 2003 and has been running strong ever since. We currently have two divisions and are in the process of setting up a third. They are:

- Alpha Company (APB: Reloaded Division)

- Bravo Company (DayZ Mod Division)

- Charlie Company (Battlefield 4 Division)

We communicate in Teamspeak while we play DayZ, and we play in separate channels so we can communicate the little things with our squadmates, such as "Zombie to your 11 o'clock." and "Do you have any water?"

We have whisper lists setup in Teamspeak so that we can communicate cross-channel to the other squads when necessary. Think of this as a two-way radio. When we communicate cross-channel we utilize call signs, code words, and phrases to give a more realistic feel to the gameplay. This will be especially impressive when we start pumping out videos.

Example:

Overlord 6: Bravo 11 Actual, message follows. Over.

Bravo 11 Actual: Roger, Overlord 6. Send Message. Over.

Overlord 6: Bravo 11 Actual, you are to move to one-zero-four, zero-eight-six. How copy? Over.

Bravo 11 Actual: Solid Copy, Overlord 6. Proceeding to one-zero-four, zero-eight-six. Out.

We are much more than just some friends playing games. We have plenty of structure, opportunity for advancement, and we treat each other like family.

Here are just a few reasons why you should join =167=:

Solid Leadership.

We've been running for 10 years and our leaders have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge and experience along the way. We also have a very extensive week-long leadership training program that all officers attend.

Teamwork.

We train our members to work together as a cohesive unit by promoting teamwork and selfless service. We will often recognize clan members for performing outstanding activities that positively affect their team, even if these activities are out of the limelight.

Member Recognition.

We are always on the lookout for members doing outstanding deeds. We have custom-made ribbon awards which we issue for a broad range of things including attending training, performing service to the gaming community, volunteer efforts among the clan, and much more. We also publicly recognize members and their accomplishments through promotion in rank and delegation of responsibility.

Hassle-Free Organized Structure.

The =167= Clan has always had a very organized, military-like structure. This can be a huge benefit for those who wish to advance in rank, learn how to lead, and take command of groups. However, there are people who wish to come online, play with their clan, then log off with no strings attached. We understand and respect this fact. We will never pressure members to advance in rank or take responsibility that they don't want.

Good Times with Great People.

Everyone in =167= comes on to have fun and enjoy each others company. The environment in Teamspeak is very friendly, and usually involves a lot of laughing and people having a good time. We can get pretty serious when we need to be, like in APB during a close mission, or in DayZ during a firefight, but everyone treats each other with respect and has a good time, whether we're being serious or not.

Does this sound like a good time to you? Do you have what it takes to join =167=? What do you have to lose? Find out more and join the family! Visit our website for more information or to submit an application.

FORUMS: http://www.167clan.net/forums/

DAYZ APPLICATION: http://www.167clan.net/dayz-membership-application/

Hey man, I have a clan called Wolf Pack, they're pretty prominent. We just started our own server. I'd love it if you joined our Teamspeak and server!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144974-wolf-pack-dayz-server-crafting-clear-roads-no-fog-hero-bases-towingheli-lift-many-more-features-the-server-youve-been-looking-for/

TEAMSPEAK: ts52.gameservers.com:9314
DAYZ Server:173.192.200.119:3357

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188